Home

Ladder2 Was a HIT!

Jango_Fett91

I liked it, I happen to enjoy mass murdering:D.

Unlike some people here...

I think that I'll probably find a way to incorperate a ladder level into my map...

Maybe make it have cutscenes, more story, actual puzzels, etc.

Make it enjoyable for people like Magi and Emon...

:emperor: I shall rule the galaxy.

Originally posted by silverwest

i don't understand why it bothers you so much that people like that kind of level. people like what they like...it doesn't hurt you.

They are okay, but they get REALLY old, REALLY fast.

I was excited about the new ladder map, as the first one was very good. I was disappointed to see basically a flat fighting surface - no obstacles. I was then even more disappointed when i finished the map first time without saving. If you like seeing reborns jumping then this is for you. I think it could have been 50X better though

I know it could've been 50 times better...

I wanted to make something which wouldn't be too hard. Just something enjoyable but seems that I failed in that.

My beta tester recommended on adding some sort of a bridge there , like it was in the first Ladder but architectually it would have looked stupid.

And then my brother said that I should add crates there to fill the otherwise empty battle-area. I tried it and thought that it looked a bit dumb.

Originally posted by scribble

personally, i think the mp sucks the ass. no one stands their ground to have a satisfying duel, they just jump around like a rubber ball. fighting the AI is much more enjoyable.

that would be because the mapper didn't put bot support in their map.. but anyways...

i haven't played the ladder 2 yet... prolly will get around to it soon, unless NwN calls me back once again for a good 5 hours or so :p

You guys are pitiful

1. If you didnt like the level, delete it, no one is forcing you to play it or keep it on your system

2. Don't spam bad things about a map someone worked hard on and many people enjoyed. If you can produce something better im waiting to see it.

3. Everybody's got an oppinion but criticizing the map in harsh ways just shows your an a$$hole who wants to show off.

You can do many things on this map. You can jump on the buildings and fight there. You can spawn your own npc's afterwards and fight. Use your imagination or dont play it!

Someone worked real hard to make this and to shoot him down shows no class or respect!

Archived