Home

MODs will NOT work in Single Player. Please Help...

SW83

I have just downloaded some MODs for the the game. They are all for single player, but when I go into the Single Player game, I click on Setup, and then MODs, BUT there are no MODs in there. I have installed all of the MODs to the 'Gamedata' directory'. All of the MODs will appear in the Multiplayer Menu, but not the Single player Menu. I load them in Multiplayer and nothing happens. I don't understand why they are not listed to load in Single player. Can some one help me out...

instead of putting it in the game data...go one step further and put it into the base folder...and u can only get them to work in MP if the server uses the same mods...so dont do what u just were talking about do what i said...

Any .pk3 put in the base directory will be loaded automatically when you start a game. Put mods you want to be permanently activated here.

(The files are loaded in alphabetical order, if a.pk3 and b.pk3 contains the same file(s), the b.pk3 version of it will be activated.)

Any .pk3 put in GameData\OwnFolder must be manually loaded from the Setup->Mod menu.

I put the MOD in the GameData\sp_TheVilla, that is the MOD that I am loading, and then I open the Single player game and go to Setup, then MOD and it is NOT there.

I open the multiplayer menu, click on Setup, then MOD and it IS there. Single player will NOT recognize MODs for some reason.

Do I need to download the new 1.04 patch??

I already have 1.03 installed.

I have tried reinstalling the game and the patches but nothing will work. I just don't understand why the MODs will appear in the multiplayer Setup MOD and not in Single player Setup MOD. Maybe I have a defaulty CD. Please help figure out what is wrong with the Single Player MOD.

I have not tried any SP mods but I would download the newest patch. If that doesn't work then look in the mod's folder. If there are any PK3 files in it then just put them it the 'Game Data' folder. If you want to turn them off then just move them... I think... If not:chop1:

what mods are you putting up?

like the single player levels...you hve to start a new game [i do this b/c its easier for me and the saber worx differently if i dont :-/] then go to the council and put in the level name. example: map pit

if this doesnt work then try cleaning your disk, if it continues then go get another CD

Uh, go into your GameData\modfolder and make sure the PK3 isn't inside another folder. Of course, someone with intelligence or at least some common sense would already check this... But this is LucasForums. *sigh*

Archived