Home

poll on patch

petezilla

what the hell why is the poll about version 1.04 up so soon.

no one can find out if they like the patch or not so quickly.

i hated v1.03 at first then after about 100 hours i became familiar with the good sides of the changes and apreciated it now i like version 1.03. all the comment you read now on version 1.04 is unreliable play it a long time then say if its good or bad.

Originally posted by petezilla

what the hell why is the poll about version 1.04 up so soon.

no one can find out if they like the patch or not so quickly.

i hated v1.03 at first then after about 100 hours i became familiar with the good sides of the changes and apreciated it now i like version 1.03. all the comment you read now on version 1.04 is unreliable play it a long time then say if its good or bad.

ppl are just trying to spam.. Although I dont know why the hell would u want a high post count? is not like your going to be rewarded or sumthing...

To be quite frank, people are complaining because they just can't cope fast enough. Oh my God, *insert move or force power here* got the nerf! Change it back! Change it back!

Give me a break, and give it a chance, or at the very least explore your options. Such is to be said about any patch for any game, and it beats crying about the same thing time and again - trust me, I have. Instead, try to fix your problem in whatever way possible, and then if you can't, come here for help. It's that simple. :rolleyes:

I would like to think many people would heed my advice where that is concerned, but in truth it's not going to happen any time soon. Welcome to LucasForums petezilla. :rolleyes:

Archived