Home

darth aprentice

Darth Damage

Thats a good idear it would make the game better in ways beacuse what stoping you from going over to the dark side learning the sith powers than going back to the jedi. thats what i would do best of both worlds.

:saberb: :saberb: :duel::saberr::lsduel::saberg: :saberg:

hello.well we may not be able to become sith but we will walk the dark side if what i've read is correct but you would still need to be learned in the darkside's power right so hence you would need to be a darkside apprentice unless the power is spontaneous (i think yoda mentions this in a movie)but that wouldn't make any sense becaus the sith train as master and apprentice.so there would have to be some new catagory/group for a darkside jedi to belong to.this is a proven fact since we can become dark jedi but not sith.

P.S.please tell me if what i read was not correct.:D

:jawa

I to think its very unlikely for the player to become a sith learner, as this would have major repercussions in the story line, and instead of fighting (maybe?!) that dude at the end of the trailer, you would infact fight someone else so a doubt it very much so.

Originally posted by ewok hunter

the dark jedi left the republic and found the sith, teaching them about the force... besides I thought it was a few hundred years afterthe great hyperspace war:confused:

They didn't teach them the force. When they came over the

the sith thought to them as Gods and worshipped them.

The Sith that learned the force were the children of the two combined , not the original sith.

Originally posted by Mandalorian iTi

Doesnt this game take place around the great sith war were there a thousands of sith and jedi?

Yes, infact there weren't really any Dark Jedi.

So that kind of makes the idea of becoming a dark jedi, ridiculous.

Archived