Home

Hey you smilie guys out there.....

General Nilaar

Originally posted by General Nilaar

So anyone taking up my Boushh challenge yet?

Alright, Nilaar, I'll try it. :) Hopefully you'll be pleased with the results. I'll post it as soon as it's done. :D *And with that he's off to make another excellant smiley*

Why thank you! :D The only thing I have to worry about now, is when my trial version of Jasc PSP and AShop run out. :(

BTW Can you guys tell that I made the top right corner of the helmet, and a little of the mouth thingy a little reflective?

Originally posted by Thrawn

Why thank you! :D The only thing I have to worry about now, is when my trial version of Jasc PSP and AShop run out. :(

BTW Can you guys tell that I made the top right corner of the helmet, and a little of the mouth thingy a little reflective?

No thrawn I can't ;)

So what are you thinking on making next? Ishi Tib? Mon Cal?

I'm getting photoshop today. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I love having a dad who owns a computer business)

Anyways, i'll try my hand at smilies, even though i will probably suck at it. :D

Guest Boba Rhett

For making simple things like smilies, I actually prefer PSP over Photoshop.

And Tie, I know the feeling. Great aint it? :cool: My brother is doing a project for Sony and any equipment he needs, they pay for it. No questions asked!

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

And Tie, I know the feeling. Great aint it? :cool: My brother is doing a project for Sony and any equipment he needs, they pay for it. No questions asked!

:eek:WOW!!!!!:eek:

...hmmmm....get me PSP and Animation Studios please from Jasc software and I think that will make up for me being gift basketless:D

Archived