Home

What are the requirements to become a SIth in this game?

Revan Bakr'

Originally posted by Wraith 8

Jedi or dark jedi... bot will be hunted by vader and the emp.

like said before.

To be dark jedi.

first you must become a jedi wich is very hard.

then you will have to fall to the dark side.... dont know how that is.

then you will have to stay alive to enjoy your little game wich you play 10$ a month for to be hunted down by vader ALL the time...

(is this discouraging? :))

someone said on the forums (cant remeber who)

if you find someone who is a zabrak, has red an black tattoos on his head. is a sith. has a double bladed red lightsaber.

then think of this man as your GOD... cause NO one NO one.... will get that......

I would think becoming even a Jedi would be like impossible, if SWG takes place between ANH and ESB, guess what the only Jedi are Yoda, Ben but he is dead , or Luke who is just starting to become a Jedi. I don't think you will just get luky, be walking around and all of a sudden see Luke roming around nor stumble across Obi-Wan's ghost talking to luke or just happen to see him, and I highly doubt you will be able to go to Degaboha! Im not saying you wont be able to become one, im just saying its like 1/100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 that some one will have the chance, but you see there is still a chance, he he :p What im gonna do is jut become a Zabarkian bounty hunter with a light saber, or just a Zabarkian w/ a lightsaber, I love Zabarks!

There are more Jedi around at this time period who weren't in the moives. Take C'Boath (sp?) for instance and then of course there was the dark jedi C'Boath killed. I remeber reading somewhere that Ki-Adi-Mundi's apprentice survived the purge too...

Archived