Home

What are the requirements to become a SIth in this game?

Revan Bakr'

How can I put this ...

Never ever in a million years will you be able to become a Sith!!! Noone will! :D

I suggest you shoot your informant, cause he's the worst one out there. :p

The closest anyone would ever come to be a Sith, is as a servant. But I don't think that option is in the game. ;)

How can I put this ...

Never ever in a million years will you be able to become a Sith!!! Noone will! :D

I suggest you shoot your informant, cause he's the worst one out there. :p

The closest anyone would ever come to be a Sith, is as a servant. But I don't think that option is in the game. ;)

...or become very old and shriweled, wear black robes and grow lightning bolts from your fingertips.

But seriously, there's two sith in SWG: Darthy Boy, and L'empereur. Sorry, both seats are taken.

Dark Jedi, though, is possible. Then you JUST have to become jedi, fall to the dark side, and survive all fiftytwelwe factions that would want your hide. So no sweat, it's easy! :)

You have basically ZERO chance.

To become a Sith in this game Star Wars canon will have to be altered so as you can have more than two Sith at a time. To alter this, the game developers would have to go right to the top to George Lucas and he would have to alter the Star Warts continuity.

Hope that helps. Unless your informant is George Lucas, then forget what I said. :)

Jedi or dark jedi... bot will be hunted by vader and the emp.

like said before.

To be dark jedi.

first you must become a jedi wich is very hard.

then you will have to fall to the dark side.... dont know how that is.

then you will have to stay alive to enjoy your little game wich you play 10$ a month for to be hunted down by vader ALL the time...

(is this discouraging? :))

someone said on the forums (cant remeber who)

if you find someone who is a zabrak, has red an black tattoos on his head. is a sith. has a double bladed red lightsaber.

then think of this man as your GOD... cause NO one NO one.... will get that......

someone said on the forums (cant remeber who)

if you find someone who is a zabrak, has red an black tattoos on his head. is a sith. has a double bladed red lightsaber.

then think of this man as your GOD... cause NO one NO one.... will get that......

:dsaber:

LOL, I might just paint my face red and black, rig up the old flashlight/lightsaber trick again, and strut my stuff around the galaxy. Get as much homage as I can before my batteries run out...:dmaul3:

Okay first of all, I read somewhere that Darth Vader will die

or one of the Sith Lord's will die in one of the upcoming expansions

if memory serves correct. But I doubt a player will be able to take

the spot of the sith.

And I see nothing wrong with being a zabrak with likeness to

Darth Maul. Thats my plan, going all out, red crystal in my dual

saber, Dark Jedi.

And I do not think it will be as hard as you guys portray. Sure it

will be tough but if your heart is set on becoming a Jedi, you will

probably just have to keep aquiring skill and then you will be

come force sensative. Also, I hope when I fall, it will be for a good

reason. I think I will cut up some govenors or maybe throw a

chair at Luke.

Only time will tell.

Sith servent would be cool, like an apprenticeship but just

without the apprentice part.... :/

Well, by 'servant' I didn't mean necessarly being Force Sensitive. You can be part of the Sith Cult without being Force Sensitive. Take the Secret Order of the Emperor for instance. A group of loyal servants who preform special duties for the Emperor by being his eyes and ears for him.

And the death of Vader was meantioned in a possible expansion beyond RotJ. The Emperor would also be dead at this time. And since you need training by a Sith Lord to become a true Sith, this would not be easy, not to mention impossible.

You could always become a Dark Jedi and claim yourself a Sith, but without the teachings of the Sith way, you would'nt really be a Sith.

And for the Jedi part:

Sure, becomming a Jedi (this is what you strive for after you become Force sensitive) is all in having faith in yourself to become one. Not to lose that faith during your training. You do, or do not. If you only try to become one, you will most likely fail.

As for becomming Force sensitive, there's a whole myriad of combinations that could be made, that it would take incrediable long time to find the right combination for your character.

I think your source is smoking something illegal on the Darth Vader death thing. We have been told by the Dev's that the timeline will be essentially stagnant between ANH and ESB. We also know that important NPCs (basically those we see in the movies or know of their fates from other sources) cannot be killed because it would be a serious break with continuity.

you will

probably just have to keep aquiring skill and then you will be

come force sensative.

What skill? The only thing we know is that the path to becoming FS/Jedi will be different for every player. We have also been told by the Dev's that there will be VERY few Jedi in the game.

No clue. It's still under waranty, but I was making very little progress over the phone w/ Dell tech support so I took it to a friend who knows more about computers than I do. I have been having a hard time getting in touch with him lately (he was out of town, then he was sick, then I was out of town...) - so I really don't know just what the problem is or what needs to be done. I've already replaced the motherboard, processor and power supply.

Originally posted by Thew Rydur

There are more Jedi around at this time period who weren't in the moives. Take C'Boath (sp?) for instance and then of course there was the dark jedi C'Boath killed. I remeber reading somewhere that Ki-Adi-Mundi's apprentice survived the purge too...

o well thx, i just learned something, i am inlightened

Archived