Home

New Yoda Pics.

cROsIs**

"kinja u realize that ppl who really want this model will hate you, and thats a lot of ppl"

oh no, he might be hated by a handful of people in an obscure video game forum... geez

heheheh

in the end, the release of this model is really up to kinja. he does not owe anythign to anyone, perhaps but to the people who have helped him work on it - not to anyone who is waiting on the model, not to anyone bothering him about updates, etc.

Hey Kinja i just found out bout your thread sry to hear it man. Don't let those ppl bum u out. Just get your bearings back together pm Kman and work something out. I must say i really like your model and your boldness to bring life to it. Just don't give up on everyone. And unlike the others i am willing to wait 4 a good thing to come. Hope u still consider releasing your model i know i'd be thankful 4 it. Good day to u Sir.

Sincerely,

MysticSpade

Yeah but the real sad thing is that the thread got so bad that it had to be closed.

Just one serious question for the team.

You've got 4 good skins, a finished model, finished sounds and the scaling mod is a massive success.

Whats left to be done?

BTW: Why was the thread so important? Everyone knows about it now anyway, its not going to stop people talking about it.

Kman should have realised that people would just start another thread.

what's even funnier is that my post protesting the closing of Kinja's thread was deleted. That's even sadder.

I hear ya Kinja, and I understand completely. Though, don't go so far as to deprive the community of your work. Just don't advertise your work here. I for one think it was completely idiotic for the Yoda thread to get locked - there was no reasoning behind it other than the fact that kman listened to the people who were complaining about a lack of updates.

Hey glad to hear that your not really giving up on the model kinja. I've been following this since the start of the forum, every page checking for updates almost every time I get online lol. Btw, Iyou don't remember me cause I read but didn't post :D Anyway, unbelievable job on the yoda model, when it comes out I'll be sure to download that yoda saber hilt off of http://www.jediknightii.net.

LET'S HEAR IT FOR TEAM YODA!!!!!!!!!!

PS. btw, this may seem like a dumb question (probably cause it is lol :rolleyes: ) anyway I noticed that most of you have those little custom icons next to your posts, I used the ones that the registration had but can someone plz tell me how to paste my own into there? thnx cya guys

Well guys.. I saw this coming.

So, I guess we can do one of 2 things.

1. Wait and hope Kinja DOES infact let him loose.

2. Guys, hes proving a point... Let the MAN WIN ON THIS ONE. Ok, we will see what comes about... If he decides not to send it out, well then.... Email me.

Did any of you people read the post in the yoda thread before I closed it?

I am closing this thread until there is something new to show.

Kinja and Sithlord- PM me when you have something to show and I'll re-open it. The useless banter has gone on way to long here, and I am not going to spend hours deleting all the useless posts in the last couple of pages. They shouldn't be there to begin with.

I'm going to wait for a reasonable response in this thread, then I'm going to close this as well. Kinja and or Sithlord are going to need to PM me when they have something new to add, before I open that thread back up for all of your bickering.

And this thread has nothing to do with modeling. The double sabers mod, or whatever it is, should go in the CODING forum.

kman: i have nothing to update on this model as everything that i had to do with yoda, is done. That's why i didn't PM or otherwise.I have not worked on him other than to finish his sound pack. The imported model is basically as good as it will get now, due to the limitations of using an oddly shaped model on the normal humanoid skeleton. The seams that you can see on the hips of the yoda model Crosis is showing off there, do not exist anymore. No changes from me have been done since, nor will be made before release.

sithlord-ii

This is the version of Yoda that came with the first TCK scale mod by mistake.

so that is the one they are working on, but when it comes out it will be better than that......

if I am the first one to notice this then its kinda sad...

BTW "team Yoda" asked every1 to dump that model....im sure u enjoy pissing them off tho.....u ppl *sigh*

Archived