Home

Yoda Model RELEASED BY ME ON MONDAY!

Tru_Weed_Smoka

You want to "Stick it to the man"?

You will be sticking it to me as well as Arco and Kman, in addition to Kinja if you do this.

Please take this under consideration.

if you release that model, i will do what is necessary to make sure it is removed from any and all websites it is hosted on.

The people making the yoda model have been working very hard to make this model right.

Granted, we're all anxious to see the finished model .. but don't ruin it for the rest of us who have patiently waiting for this model.

If gamers wanted a yoda model so badly there are sources out there that have midget yoda ... and could acquire the model easily if they look in the right spot ( and no I'm not going to say where to get it out of respect to the team working on the model ).. and if you know how to skin halfway decently, and redo the mp3 sounds off of the midget yoda model.. you can improve upon it the way you see fit.

Personally .. I'm going to wait for the finished product whenever Arco and gang have finished putting their time and effort into Yoda... it will be worth the wait.. But do us ALL a favor and let "Team Yoda" finish their model and release it when it's 110% sasisfactory...

that's bullsh!t. wat kind of a faggot would do that! kinja, arco, kman an evry1 who's worked on that has a right to release when the want to. if ur just trying to pull some gay stunt for attention or ppl coming up to u thinking ur a god, ur a selfish loser. they've been working their ass off trying to bring yoda to the game and they have a right to feel that sense of accomplishment when ppl congratulate them on their final product. if u want to deprive them of that, then that suggests u don't have ne friends, seeming u want to gain some new ones that way.

Tru_Weed_Smoka, you have officially violated one of the main major rules of this forum. The rule I'm talking about is the one

stating specifically that "people posting works that are not theirs is completely unacceptable". You have just violated that rule as well as proving yourself to be a stupid son-of-a-bitch.

Therefore, not only should this thread be deleted, but you should

be banned as well along with surrendering your copy of the beta

version of Yoda that you should probably not even be in your possession in the first place.

Threats will get you nowhere on this forum. I hope you get your

ass banned from here. Kinja,SithLord-II, and the rest of their team

worked their ass off for this. You are the mere definition of what

it means to be a "fraud". Go bug someone else and leave this forum the hell alone.

I think that was nicely put:

"people posting works that are not theirs is completely unacceptable". You have just violated that rule as well as proving yourself to be a stupid son-of-a-bitch.

Anyways, I don't see why people insist on releasing a model when it isn't finished (or any work for that matter). I've seen many models and skins that were released because the person didn't want to take the extra time to pump out a good model that every one will use and won't have to hope that someone makes it correctly some time later. That or they get fustrated that they can't fix their mistakes so they give up and release a ugly skin that has no purpose other than they wanted a skin but only felt like spending 2 hours on it. Come on people grow up. I am no longer going to post any of my works on these boards any more, and I would encourage others to do the same. Find a more respectable board that actually has members that know how to critique a model and offer suggestions rather than spam and 'gimmies'. Also a place where you aren't dominated by newbs out for the latest stuff, and feel they deserve it because they know all about star wars and decided to name their forum name as a star wars character so they could be L337. I'll be sure to look in on these forums and cut out crap where I see fit, but I'm going to stick to the Polycount forums. Higher quality work and higher caliber people are created there.

And with that... this thread is closed.

Archived