Home

Respect for Kinja and all other modelers...

PIo Koon

the lamest things ive ever seen

alright everyone id like to say something

i KNOW people are going to download it because there #######s

but out of respect for Kinja and all the modelers in this community...i won't download it for respect of kinja...and i ask that everyone else here do the same

this guy doesn't know how to model i bet and hes just looking for attention becuase hes an #######

we shouldn't download it because its not TRUE work..thats almost like this

buying a new car that was just made from a respectable company

or

buying a stolen car from some pothead down the street

what do u think is better? getting something from a low-life or getting the same thing BETTER and TRUE 100% work from a respectable person

u guys don't have to listen to me but im not going to download it, kinja deserves respect for his model and recogniztion for making it...not someone who ripped it from him and edited it

Sorry to say guys, but this is a fact of life. Have you ever come to new york city, and went down to china town and bout a watch or other goods? well half that stuff is stolen. I know almost all of you are using illigeitmate version of 3d studio max.

People are always going to be stealing and there is NOTHING you can do about. Whinning and complaing gets you no where. The guy isn't gonna go "#### they're right, I am a bad man", HELL NO...there is about a hundred some people out there who I guarantee, love this guy. Why becasue he gave them the Yoda model thats why.

Please stop complaining, it will get nowhere.

maybe he is Saddam, we won't know :D

well, but you have my word that i won't download that stolen model, i know who created yoda, so as a modeler myself i won't support stealing somebody else's work.

and when kinja and co. decide not to release the real thing i will go without a yoda!

musashi, if people just "lay off him" NOTHING will get accomplished.

Not many people can stand to occupy a forum where absolutely NOBODY likes them, so, he may either get his #### together, or he'll just leave with a message like "you guys don't like me. what did I do to you?"

The sooner he leaves the better, cuz he's not contributing anything of any value to this forum (but neither am I, but at least I'm not leaking Yoda's out my a**)

Yeah, I know Yoda's still coming out (or maybe not. Depends on if more #### like this happens, and how dedicated the modelers are).

That's not the point.

The point is these guys are mother ####ers, and don't deserve to be in the community.

I really hope that we get a final version of Yoda after waiting so long. For the Yoda team to give up now is like saying "the thieves won." I mean, if/when the model gets released, it'll be downloaded at least 10,000+ times. To think the *two* people could ruin it for the 10,000+ other people who would enjoy is a very upsetting thought.

i..... i d/l the yoda by accident for about 10 seconds thinking the thread was realeasing it (sithlords departure) , so in respect to kinja and sithlord and the rest i deleted it off my hard drive, :ball: i mean like i could do anything with it anyway :D :D ....... i havent been on here lately and was woundering whats happened??? all i hear is it was stolen and pre-realesed without asking permission :confused: or something like that

FATTEH

erm....aint this supposed to be 4 modelling????

Sithlord-II's and Vampire-Hunter's departure, and also Plo Koons speech, has led to me deleting the evil yoda form my computer. I know I did the right thing, and anyone else who downloaded it should follow fat_101's lead... do the right thing...

fatteh - Midgit Yoda put a hidden link on his signature to the beta yoda, passing it off as his

Many thanks for the support Plo koon, but there is still a BIG problem...Midget Yoda still has the link on his sig, and Im pretty sure that unscrupulous and evil people will download off it before the link is removed, in a desperate dash to get yoda incase he disappears... anyone reading and thinking of doing the unthinkable, STOP - how would you like like approximately two months work of hurt and heartache to be just taken away from you and passed off as some elses?

Now, here's something of a mystery. Since so many people (including myslef) agree to this logic, why are these jerks still on the boards? Why haven't they been banned? There are so many civilised people on these boards, but you get the occasional ass. But now, everyone's (well, not everyone) flaming and have become greedy. "Yoda model? Where? GIMME GIMME GIMME!"

I just don't get it.

EDIT: I forgot to urge everyone to not, even if you really really want, download the Beta (RIP-OFF) Yoda.

I hate to break it to you guys but. 1: I am not a thief, 2: I am not passing it on as my own work. If you will notice on my site (which has no links to it) that it says that the Midgit Yoda is merely a Skin of Kinja's Yoda. Also, I put the yoda link in my signature because I had so many people PMing me for it anyway that I just got d*mn sick of it. I only gave him out to a few people personally (that were friends and said they wouldn't give it out). Then I just got soo man yPMs that I said, "screw it. I'll link my sig." I didn't expect everyone to find out about it. It was easier than emailing it to them every god d*mned time. I am so sick of the gimme gimme's on this forum anyway and the fact that the yoda model should have been finished a long time ago according to the yoda team. Like weeks ago they'd say, "oh it's coming really soon" and stuff. You know what I'm sick of this forum. For one, you guys are some of the most immature, selfish, bunch of babies I've ever seen, and for two half the time the forum doesn't work correctly anyway. I'm with VampireHunterD, He left and for flaming him you've lost one of the greatest modelers you had on this forum. Flame me all you want for what I did. To ease your bickering, I've removed the link from my signature. Oh and one last thing. What I did was not stealing. You mean to tell me if you found a 100 dollar bill laying on the road, you wouldn't pick it up?

ok Midget Yoda what you did WAS wrong but we have to respect the fact that 1: You didnt run away from everyone in this forum like a coward and 2: you gave an accurate, maybe not true, reason of why you did it. So i think everone should not nessisarily forget, but to forgive Midget for what he did. It was wrong of him.

and no im not his lawyer

Archived