Home

Could not initialize GSYS resource manager

webreaper

Every time I try to run RS I get the following error message:

"Could not initialize GSYS resource manager"

I have a PII450 192mb ram and a Hercules 3D Prophet 4000XT graphics card. This is a new card i've jus got. I used to get the same message with my old card ATI Rage Pro with a Voodoo I card. I have tried just about everything to try to get this damn game to work, including formatting and re-installing everything. But still I get that same error message. The frustrating thing about it is that I have a cover disc demo of the game which works just fine!! HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I have a PII450 192mb ram and a Hercules 3D Prophet 4000XT graphics card. This is a new card i've jus got. I used to get the same message with my old card ATI Rage Pro with a Voodoo I card. I have tried just about everything to try to get this damn game to work, including formatting and re-installing everything. But still I get that same error message. The frustrating thing about it is that I have a cover disc demo of the game which works just fine!! HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

I have the same problem 2.

have you alraddy got a selution????

please sent me an E-Mail bach

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

:D

• 5 months later...

Archived