Home

Build of SoftImage Raven used!

NickR

Actually, Darth Exar Kun, everybody who's interested in making new animations for JK2 thinks that it's good information. Here's a rule for you to follow; just because you don't think it's interesting, doesn't mean you know anything about it. Be polite, at the VERY least.

Thanks, NickR! Do you know if that's Softimage 3D or XSI?

Originally posted by Darth Exar Kun

Do you have a point really who cares unlesse your giving out for free no body cares post up if have apoint n00b

you think you're doing the community a favor by saying that ? calling him a noob ? he's done more to the community than you will ever have, please be quiet "n00b" we're actually trying to get usefull info here, that Vash avatar isn't for you scum >_<

Originally posted by ReIIiK

Why is it everyone is so harsh here? I'm wondering if you all need to take some time off and join the real world for a few days.

You all seem to be on edge.

Oh aren't we arrogant? So you claim that you have a life compared to everyone else? I see... Hmm... So you claim you know everyone who posted here to allow yourself to say that? Stop patronizing you pompus fool, real life is alot more stressful anyway (But you would know that, RIGHT?).

Your kind annoys me. People who think every Star-Wars fan is a geek aside for their royal selves. News flash, my life concerns you not and niether does my blood presure. Shove off.

All he was saying was that some of these star wars fanatics are over reacting. Seriously people, this is a forum, people come here to learn and teach others. This thread was teaching some of those who have softimage to learn how to animate. So dont go telling people off until you analyze what they were saying.

Originally posted by Kn1ves

Oh aren't we arrogant? So you claim that you have a life compared to everyone else? I see... Hmm... So you claim you know everyone who posted here to allow yourself to say that? Stop patronizing you pompus fool, real life is alot more stressful anyway (But you would know that, RIGHT?).

Your kind annoys me. People who think every Star-Wars fan is a geek aside for their royal selves. News flash, my life concerns you not and niether does my blood presure. Shove off.

Kn1ves, its not arrogance, I feel for alot of people here, it seems that everyone is upset. My comment had nothing to do with Starwars or 'geeks' Just that everyone needs to 'unplug' sometimes, and get away from it all.

As far as I claiming as you say "have a life" .....lol I spend 8 hours a day online posting news, reading news, reading forums, this one and others. The rest of my time is taken with College classes and supporting a family.

yeah i'm with that guy...loosen up everybody! since when did this forum become a bitch match

if u know which build of softimage you need to make custom animations, you can purchase the right software rather than waste thousands of dollars

so go leech some more WAREZ all you 1337 n00bs, you guys probably didnt even buy the game, especially darth exar kun, k-man had it right, this forum is full of 1337 wankers who just name their aliases after star wars characters and rekon they know everything

Wow why are there so many idiots here..oh well:)

NickR is there anyway do you know if the animations could be converted? If we could find a way to convert the .gla it something else for us MAX users to animate with...

Nonetheless can Softimage|XSI import gla or open it?

Archived