Home

The voice of a true Jedi Master.

-Chrono_MOT-

No, I don't mean in real life. I just wanted to say first, kman don't delete this thread unless it gets into flame wars, because I want to say something on behalf of all the modelers.

First, I want to say it was totally wrong of you midgit, to put a link to the beta in your signature. You can say you are sorry all day long but in the end while you may be forgiven there was absolutely no reason for you to do it in the first place. That's the end of that.

Second, I want to say that this forum has turned upside down. Never before have I seen so many people hungry to see models finished...either prematurely or horribly. Just let people work on their models. Who cares if they are hyping it beyond all belief? When it is released it will be released and you will enjoy it for a few days, maybe a month or so at the most...then never use it again. On top of that, it takes us almost a month or so of tweaking just to get the model where WE think it should be. Not you.

Third, I wanted to say that with the departure of all modelers from this forum, I have ultimately decided to stick around. I'll post maybe a couple of my WIPs every once in a while, but I'm going to mainly try my luck at polycount with everyone else. If this forum wasn't so bent on flaming every post that was out there just to see flame in it, then none of us would be going anywhere.

Lastly, I wanted to say to Lucko: stop being so easy on midgit yoda. What he did was wrong, plain wrong. To me, that is like someone stealing a music song that I wrote, and releasing it before it is done. If you were an artist, you would understand that. It's like raising a child from day 1, only to have someone steal it and raise it completely differently. It not only takes the challenge and fun out of it, it ruins your vision of what you wanted it to become. I hope you understand that when I say you totally ruined Kinja's, sithlord's, arco's, and kman's vision when you post links to Yoda betas, or threads threatening to release betas if they don't release the final. How dare you do such a thing to someone who wasn't even getting paid to model in the first place!

On a final note, I am sure my thread will attract flames from all directions. Say whatever you will, I don't care if you try to point out any stupid loopholes or idiotic points in my post. I'm mature enough to shrug that off. The only time wasted will be the 5 minutes it took you to reply to something you didn't even need to reply to.

I sincerely hope the rest of you shape up and try to bring this community to where it used to be.

------------------------

Jedi Master Chrono

(yes, I can be found in-game...no, the chances of you beating me more than once are very slim...)

well said Chrono and i agree with everything u said

BUT...to be honest i think by the end of today all this crap should stop and we get back to modeling and reading modeling threads...its kind of annoying because everyone is ignoring my threads and others because were posting in these

BUT...Chrono thats not a flame towards u..cuz i agree with u..i just think we should move on and remember that midgjit yoda...vampiredhunter..and truweed smoking are #######s...and whoever helped them to

Originally posted by ANAKINDOESPADME

I AGREE WITH YOU CHRONO BUT AFTER ALL IM ONLY A NOOB AND THAT IS SO LOOKED DOWN UPON IN THESE FORUMS. YOU ALL FORGET YOU WERE ONCE NOOBS TOO.

we look down upon YOU because you're alittle pervert who is obsessed with the creation of the Skywalker twins!

You know this Forum was once something I enjoyed visiting and reading, but the last few weeks it has been terrible, for whatever reason, whether its the childishness or just plain forgetting the purpose of these Forums. It makes me sad to see something that I once really liked torn down like this. I sincerly hope that we can rebuild and make this Forum what it used to be, an interesting and exciting exchange of ideas without the childishness and everything that went with it.

Archived