Home

Wussys don't fight

Ranking_skin

OMG!

Push! PUSH! PUUUUUSH!

Pull! PULL! PUUUUULL!

Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull !!!!

Then they think they are gods, when I actuallity then never really fought you. The they have the balls to call me a whiner when I simply say "Hey, try and fight me at least once".

HAHA! I bet your one of em'!

It is in CTF....

Legal= Using the Force Power

Cheap= Abusing the Force Power

USE IT! Don't abuse it!

I don't care if it is part of the game, what I do care is somone overusing and abusing part of the game.... Plus it is totally unbalanced in the Push/Pull area.

And why the hell should I join a no force game? I like to use force powers, but I hate push and pull. And I refuse to change the entire way I play just to counter it. (absorb... I play darkside). People whine about grip, but that can easily be countered without changing everything... But you have to play one way or no way to counter.

All I want is to make it so it can't be spammed. Make it so right after somone was pushed/pulled they can't immidiatly be pushed/pulled again... So like have a timer on the person who was pushed/pulled, not the one who used it.... See what I am saying?

That way you aren't walking down the level ctf_streets and you aren't being pulled 765674646548678976 times. It's so frustrating not being able to move in a straight path because of all the cheap whores.

If you put points into push and pull even if you don't use it than it counters the other persons attack.

I don't usually play ctf so it's not me pushing you. I don't like it when people only use one move, but there's a force pool which keeps people from using force over and over right in a row. There's no way to change push\pull you just have to find a way to beat them making there spamming usless than they'll start fighting.

Archived