Home

please forgive my ognorence

Darth Damage

well i am probably one of the few that might buy this game for the xbox(please dont hate me) and i was wondering if the monthly fee is going to be the same or not, please answer. and if the there is no space expansion out yet how can we get to planet to planet, or will we have to join another server

You can change it with edit post button.

It really depends. I don't think you will have to pay for the game

but for the xbox Live subscription. And microsoft still isn't sure

how much that will be.

If I'm wrong and you have to pay for both, I pitty x-box users.

Originally posted by Com Raven

you have to pay for both I think...

and uhmm, pc gamers pay for both too, so why pity someone ?

xbox live package is 50 $, and includes all things needed, the headset plus 1 year suscription...

think that's a good deal...

I totally forgot about paying for my dsl. Hmm thats odd seeing

as it takes a might chunk out of my income.

So I guess they do seem to even out.

forgive me.

Withe the price of the computer and the internet plus the cost per month of the game x-box user have a big price advantage, but probably won't be as easy to use as on a pc with all keys as aposed to have to bring up menus with the controller.

Originally posted by Old_Ben

Withe the price of the computer and the internet plus the cost per month of the game x-box user have a big price advantage, but probably won't be as easy to use as on a pc with all keys as aposed to have to bring up menus with the controller.

That is true. Although I have never played an MMORPG, I personally

think the X-box's controller might be awkward, were as like you

said, the keyboard has so many keys.

wouldn't they have to come out w/sum sort of keyboard? - otherwise, how would ppls usin x-box type/talk 2 the other ppls in the game? they'd have to use only body-language...all of the x-box users would be stranded like the wookies who can only talk shyrrwook (sp?), except, w/o even that.

Originally posted by Matt Shoemaker

If the Xbox doesn't have a mouse and keyboard already, then it will soon enough.

It doesn't as of yet. But will it be out in time for SWG, and will

people want to wait if it isn't?

I think MS will get it out in time though, I mean they will lose alot

of their profit right there.

this post made me wonder, although the Xbox has a hard disk for the space expantion to work just fine, the GC version only has an optional hard drive and supposedly is only when u want to be able to use it as a server... so prolly u'll have to swap discs constantly fot the gc version... thank god i'ma play this game on PC :D

Originally posted by Old_Ben

When will the game be out for gamecube? Mabey by then they'll just add the space expansion to the game.

we can only hope we wont have to wait as long for the space

expansion. But I don't know if their being made at the same time.

about that talking thing with the xbox you wont need to type out each individual letter the xbox live stuff comes with a head set so you can just talk through the mic with a voice changer(kinda cool i think) that might be better than having to type your sentences with the pc keyboard. the quality of the mic is supposed to be very good no delay or static.

Archived