Home

ugggh %$#@!! Man I'm stuck. cairn reacter

Darth_Mauled

Alright..i think i know where your at...is it the part where the storm troopers shoot rockets at the part?if it is..here is how i got past it. All i did was just jump onto the tracks fight from the beggining. It took me about 20 minutes but i didn't have any rockets coming at me. Also..u can try to force push the rockets back..dont know if that will work though..never tried it

O.K. i'm at the spot where there the storm troopers are on a lift and there is a robo machine, (not sure what it's called) but it doesn't do anything unless you fire oppon it or get close to it. On the right side past the door there are 2 non storm troopers. do you know where I'm at? Well, on the right where the non storm troopers are there is a lift. i ride it down, there's a guy with a supply key and he is on a cart that you can ride around to the other side of the room but something shoots the tracking out and you have to jump on the tracking. does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way to do this or anyother way i can get through this. I been trying to get through this for awhile now and I'm getting frustrated. HELP!!!

Here's what I did:

First I took out the stormtrooper rifle(or the repeater). Then I activated the floating platform and let it take me out...As soon as the stormtrooper comes into sight I start the alt fire hoping to get lucky with him. As soon as the rockets start showing up I jump over to the vise looking things on the side.

Then I stand there and push the rockets back killing the stormtroopers. There are two rocket firing troopers so don't think it's cleared after you hit the one on the far side(there's one on the huge center contraption as well).

After that, it's just a jumping puzzle. I saved after every two successful jumps, wouldn't want a misstep to mean having to do it over again.

Hope this helps.

Archived