Home

Saberist Mod 2.0

bw3rdln

Hails all

thanks for the good feedback on Saberist mod soon i will be starting saberist mod 2.0 which will take along time for the new features that i have writen and started the new features will include 7 single saber stances,4 daul saber stances,and 4 double saber stances all with there own animation i will need a team to help and will take a while but i know for a fact it can be done also i have a melee combats stances in the works and 5 new force powers the animations in 1.0 will still be in there but will be making them more styleish and flashy.Please if you would like to know more and help email me bw3rdln@hotmail.com

BlackWolf

Hi, your mode is great, I like it very much, especially because it is compatible with JediMod!!!

I had the JediMoves 2.0, but they are unfortunately not compatible, but I liked the moves.

The roll is not so good like these flips, but I think, you shouldn't change the standard things, ADD new things!!

For example: Why you change the hard saber style? I liked the position, how my model holds the saber, it looks so dangerous.

Why you didn't add a new saber style, where the new functions are included and let the standard saber styles, standard saber styles.

That would be really great!!

Because everytime when I put a new mod in my folder, I know, that the new functions are only possible, when I have to lose some other things.

Adding is better than changing.

But Complements for your mod!! It is really great and the new functions you tell are cool!!

Good animations for Dual saber and Double saber!!!

New force powers?

Archived