Home

need skinner/shader for ROYAL GUARD

SAIK HUAT

I would love to skin the royalguard but right now I'm in vacation in the states and don't even have a copy of JKII. I don't know when I am going back since I just got my degree and plan on doing an internship in the states. If I get a copy of JKII(and I will) I will let you know.

So Nanodagiardino is the guy who made the Darth Mekanus skin? KOOL. It is you who I want to skin my guard. Just gimme an email address and download the tools with MODView and you should be able to bypass the "getting another copy" problem. Plz get back to me :band:

Sorry SAIK, couldn't quite make it. I've seen you recruited arco, excellent, he'll do a better job than I would have done under the circumstances(probably even without the circumstances :)). I still am very busy and really don't have the tools and the time to do much(absolutely nothing to be honest). I'm pretty sad about all of this but it's a critical period...

If you can't get arco, I'd be willing to do it. Don't have much Star Wars stuff to work on now that Yoda and Dooku are out of the way. Let me know if you want to wait for Arco to show up and claim it or whatever.

Originally posted by kman@polycount

If you can't get arco, I'd be willing to do it. Don't have much Star Wars stuff to work on now that Yoda and Dooku are out of the way. Let me know if you want to wait for Arco to show up and claim it or whatever.

Kman!!! No-way but your the best!!!!! I cant believe it!!! Im sorry about any scuffles we have had and i lick it all back!!!! :) The reference skins are in the Royal Guard Beta.zip. I didnt UVWMAP it very well, it being my first 3d project EVER and all (before i even made a coke can :D ) but it should be managable. If you want the latest mesh for the model because the one thats already up there has the dodgy cape, its waiting to be uploaded onto the jediknightii.net server (Maybe you can get access and postpone the release of that file?. I am having problems with my computer and the net so i wont be able to e-mail the reference skins to you. I put them in all my royal guard.zips as they come in handy so you can get them from there. I have sent ARCO an e-mail so its to early to tell if he is still up to the challenge, but maybe he would like to do a blue color for the guard? Who knows... I hope this little project will bring us closer together and will open up more doors for fututre projects together :D truthfully!

Oh and thanx for getting ARCO e-mail for me, that was most helpfull!! ;)

Originally posted by kman@polycount

All I need is the model file (.max or .3ds) and the .skin file for setting up the shaders.

A MaxiNeo already made the shaders, which you can download from the 2nd page of my royal guard thread, unless you want to redo them? I am using a friends pc so i have no access to those files at home, all i have is this pc which at this precise moment has no files to do with my work on it at all. Jediknightii.net has my latest .glm waiting to be uploaded and the beta file is already on there. What do you want me to do? In a couple days I can get those files for ya :confused:

Also my latest .max file stopped working, so ill have to redo a tiny bit of that anyways. Did you want to just uvmap it to your liking?

Just wondering if you could provide me with a fairly rough time shedule kman. Hope I dont sound like a bossy idiot but I would certainly love to have some sort of idea on how your progressing.

<----- very excited to see what you can do to my model :D

Archived