Home

Autoconfig Forces in script

makli

Hi

I would like to use script for quick changes my force settings in CTF (dark side for attack, light for defence). Does anybody of u know which command can be used for this action?

I tried something like

"set forcepowers 7-2-033330002000031432"

but it doesnt seem to work

Regards

Makli

This works great but remember you must die for the changes to take effect. As far as I know the game engine will not allow for force power changes on the fly (thank god). Use the numbers you have from your saved force files in the (PUT NUMBER HERE) space and it will work great.

//Power selector

set p-1 "set forcepowers (PUT NUMBERS HERE); echo [^1DARK ^6JEDI ^6POWERS^7]; forcechanged; set powers vstr p-2"

set p-2 "set forcepowers (PUT NUMBERS HERE); echo [^4LIGHT ^6JEDI ^6POWERS^7]; forcechanged; set powers vstr p-1"

set powers "vstr p-1"

bind (your key here) "vstr powers"

First you must respawn before the changes you make takes place

Second, you can use the command:

seta forcepowers a-b-cdefghijklmnopqrs

a = force level...7 is jedi master 6 is jedi knight AND SO ON

b = force alligiance 1 is light 2 is dark

c-s = levels of force powers 0 is 0 points 1 is level 1 2 is level 2 3 is level 3

c-heal

d-jump

e-speed

f-push

g-push

h-mindtrick

i-grip

j-lightning

k-rage

l-protect

m-absorb

n-team heal

o-team energize

p-drain

p-sight

q-sabre off

r-saber def

s-saber throw

this can then be binded to a key, eg.

bind F1 "seta forcepowers #-#-##################"

Thx for the answers but it doesnt work :(

I execute commands and get no error message but when i look into player configuration there are still my previous force settings, when i kill myself and look there after respawn it is still the same - no change.

Do those scripts work in your computer? Do u have 1.04?

Regards

Makli

You can also set your saber points to 5 and get Desann's and Tavion's fighting style, but I don't recommend it b/c the styles are very buggy and provide very little defence. But it is still a cool trick.

This is AbaJaBart saying GF and Have a Nice Day :)

Originally posted by makli

Thx for the answers but it doesnt work :(

I execute commands and get no error message but when i look into player configuration there are still my previous force settings, when i kill myself and look there after respawn it is still the same - no change.

Do those scripts work in your computer? Do u have 1.04?

Regards

Makli

Try this

//Power selector

set p-1 "set forcepowers (PUT NUMBERS HERE); echo [^1DARK ^6JEDI ^6POWERS^7]; forcechanged; bind (your key here) vstr p-2"

set p-2 "set forcepowers (PUT NUMBERS HERE); echo [^4LIGHT ^6JEDI ^6POWERS^7]; forcechanged; bind (your keyhere) vstr p-1"

set powers "vstr p-1"

bind (your key here; these all must be the same) "vstr powers"

The setting that I gave you will work. I tried them myself. Sorry about any confusion or problems it may have caused.

Originally posted by thehomicidalegg

you cant just enter any numbers, in the force config, make sure they match the force setting of the game you play

You are correct sir! I thought he already had that part figured out because of his original post. But thanks for the clarification.

Archived