Home

We need Jedimod 1.1 Saber Packs!!!

TheWhiteRaider

I have not been able to sit still now that I have Jedimod 1.1 I mean I want more sabers!!! I managed to get a custom saber of mine into the game finaly. The only problem I have is that I want some of the sabers from the movies and when I try to make them it never looks good. So model like you've never modeled before.:D

(Note: I just can't wait! I feel like a kid in the candy store with JediMod 1.1.:D )

all i had to do is rename to saber file to saber_Name of saber Like this...

models/weapons2/saber (just change this)

models/weapons2/saber_name (to this)

and of coarse put all the files for your saber hilt in the saber_name file and i used winrar to do this i think you can use winzip too (I just Change All my hilts that i have downloaded to this specks i now have 15 hilts to choose from and this his jedimod 2.2 just to clear things up

-Monarky2000

I use v2.2 as well. I have only been able to get 1 hilt to show up correctly in-game. That one is called "Lord Xen's Hilt". I also have Quigon's, ObiWans (ep1), Anakin, Vader, Dooku, Windu's, Yoda's, & Yun's. These show up in game, and in the menu fine..but they always appear "skinless".

Any Ideas?

(I use the saber_name formula, btw)

-Orbital

I am working on as many hilts as I can, currently I have

Obi wan

Anakin

Vader

Yoda

Exar Kun

Darth Maul

Kyle

Reborn

Desann

Luke

Luke (ep5)

Luke (ep6)

The only problem I now have is the icon in the weapons/force HUD (lower left corner of screen) is always the standard luke hilt. I cannot get the game to use the icons for each hilt, or it makes ALL hilt icons the same.

example to clear it up

I have luke, reborn, desann hilts in game. The HUD icon is the standard lightsaber. I put in YODA's hilt, with HUD icon included and start a game. ALL hilt icons (luke, reborn, desann) in the HUD are now yoda's saber icon.

I can't figure out how to change that, but that is the only problem I have. I will find a host and upload it once I get about a dozen or so sabers finished.

Archived