Home

MODELERS OR SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME(not help a request :) )

DiabloLilWayne

ok if you could do this i would be so listen up please i want someone to make a model or skin(prefferably a model) of Lil Wayne the rapper or someone who looks like hes ghetto you know:

[*]Black

[*]Low Baggy Pants

[*]Bandana

[*]Gold Chains( or silver )

[*]Gold On Some Teeth

[*]Tatoos on arms

[*]an a gold ring ( if you can make that)

[/list=1]

and a Bandana tied across his head

if you want a picture of someone as an example IM me on AIM as: Lil Wayne 385 : or

E-Mail me at Wu-tang78@rapworld.com if you can do it or want a picture to base it on PLEASE HELP! and remember PLEASE do it thx

heh heh :-D well not exactly :-D i dress some what like that exept for teeth ring and tatoos actually i want to get in colledge to play basket ball no be a rapper although rap is my fav. music i jus think it woul be a cool skin for me o yea an for all yall IM me on AIM Lil Wayne 384 if you wanna make it thx:fett:

I'm not flaming you but I doubt anyone is interested. There are more interesting projects to take up that will attract more attention, so it's unlikely anyone wants to spend their time making a model for one person when they can make one that will benefit a lot of people.

Not that many people do requests here as the modelers already have plenty of ideas on what they would want to do. And when they don't they usually ask around first before doing a request. That's why I put the thread up there. So everyone that wanted something would have a place. And it would be there if/when a modeler would want to do something.

Archived