Home

reborn converting

PhantomHelix

If you have the Maw model in the models/players directory then just rename the Maw directory to reborn, then rename the skin file (in the new reborn directory) to model_fencer.skin and that would do it.

Then just zip it into a .pk3 file to get it to work.

ok the problem with the maw model is that, when i tried to convert it and spawned RebornAcrobat (thats who i used maw to replace) it had the body all right but he had legs and a skirt, plus his face has on the back of his head (kinda distorted) and the front of the head was a grayish white. it was really weird. the yun worked perfectly, except i cant figure out how to give him a yellow saber instead of a red one.

Originally posted by phantom827

I want to change one of the reborn (fencer, probably) to Maw. How do i change that reborn and none of the others? any help would be great.

:dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber:

Big looong HMM.............

Open npcs.cfg

And find this:

RebornFencer

{

playerModel reborn

customSkin fencer

saberColor red

rank ltjg

reactions 3

aim 3

move 5

aggression 4

evasion 2

intelligence 5

hfov 160

vfov 160

scale 96

}

-Change that playerModel from reborn to Maw or

what ever you want it to be...

-Remove that customSkin fencer line

has anyone noticed that if you donot replace the npc, I mean if you create a new one and add it into the npcs.cfg that the new ones won't use force powers-for instance if I take darth Maul and make him rebornmaul then leave his class reborn and his send reborn 3, jedi reborn 3, and send combat reborn 3 he does not use the lightning or grip as the rebornboss does. but I fI name his folder tavion and replace her then he will use force powers-anyone know why? Is there a file somewhere that controls this that could be edited?

Originally posted by Barco

...The only problem is his lightsaber it pops up trough the body and the head and he can´t fight.

If i member right i noticed something like that too...

(but it only happens when you change that model to some

custom model... (if you order it to use some exiting model

kyle, Jan, luke.... it seems to work fine...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way did you start new game and spawn some

reborns or... ???

Or did you load some older saved game where you get to

fight with reborns ?? (because if i member right also loading

older games when models have been changed caused

some errors...)

the yun worked perfectly, except i cant figure out how to give him a yellow saber instead of a red one.

Open up the npc.cfg file go down untill you fin the text of the one you want to replace with Yun, then change:

Sabercolor red to Sabercolor yellow.

Archived