Home

plz help me!!!!

Eken

Yeah, I too get tired of changing cd's all the time, but it's a better alternative than to risk having the game crashing during a great match.

And welcome to the forums btw - it seems tons of people are signing in each day.

Originally posted by druid

btw, I have NO problems running this NO-CD.

But surely everyone by now must know that you ALSO believe microsoft are stealing very intimate secrets about your personal life via harmless messenger programs and whatnot, druid...

I refuse to listen to such crazed nut-cases as you druid... :D

If ya give up those damn unhealthy conspiratorial theories of yours, we might begin to actually listen to you man.... ;)

Originally posted by cjais

But surely everyone by now must know that you ALSO believe microsoft are stealing very intimate secrets about your personal life via harmless messenger programs and whatnot, druid...

I refuse to listen to such crazed nut-cases as you druid... :D

If ya give up those damn unhealthy conspiratorial theories of yours, we might begin to actually listen to you man.... ;)

hahaha, a "callback" function in a NO-CD fix?

I will destroy it at once *LOL*

....and eh thanx for pounding me baby:thumbsup:

I've found that "most" games don't need a nocd patch if you are willing to use some hard drive space to use daemon-tools and clone cd in conjunction with each other. Of course, if your cd drive sux you can't even make the image file. I usually have my 4 most frequently played games loaded in this fashion, that way I only need to put a cd in for the "rare plays".

Archived