Home

Hope this is the right forum for this...

GabrielXen

But, does anyone know how to make the light saber's color invisible...? I did it with the JediMod by setting the R G B all the way down, but it still had the white core... I need to know how to make the core and the glow disappear, so to speak... Any help would be appreciated... And if you just wanna flame me or something, go ahead.... lol I know this sounds silly...

-Gabriel-

:c3po:

i made an invisible blade in SP lol

spawned into my custom map (a box :p ), with the spawnflags for the stun baton; i mess with the stun baton a bit (spawn in a trooper, shock him, #### like that), then i put on the cheats to get all weapons - boom i got the saber AND stun baton; it didnt like that at all

i could no longer select the baton, although it still showed up in the weapon bar; and my saber worked fine - although it had no blade

turned on realisticcombat and had some fun :p

I believe that if you use photoshop or something of the sort and change the source file for the color to black it will become transparent. That is how it works with the rest of the saber colors. Now I haven't done this myself but i believe it will work. You should notice that the saber color texture has a black outside. I think that that color is the default for transparency. But I have been wrong before and will be wrong again.

Flatlander:slsaber:

Archived