Home

The Reek (aotc bull like arena monster) finished

MeLoN

ya know there's a map of that arena, you should add this model into that map as background or something....unless that's already what your planning to do, along w/the other monsters. I wonder if in that map there's any way to make them run around and hurt people w/out beeing a bot w/a lightsaber or gun..

Originally posted by bomberman_xc

I wonder if in that map there's any way to make them run around and hurt people w/out beeing a bot w/a lightsaber or gun..

how about replacing a minemonster with the reek and spawn them into a level they should have all their animations etc

oh yeah great model, hope it has sounds :)

Well... A guy is already making the Acklay for our tc, and the Nexu.... well... I don't know... I didn't really like that one.

And yes, I AM told that Raven is helping us in the matter of animations and flying ship code. I'm not sure if it's rock solid or not, but I hope it is.

Ya, melon, the models looks great, you've showed that you can get in there and tweak it to get the shape right. But you really do need to optimize that puppy. I can see tons of polys that are serving absolutly no purpose at all. Like that horn for instance. The horn should be only about 5 to 8 polys around. And that shoulder has a bunch of unecisary polys aswell. Again, great job though, really. You should be proud. Watching the polycounts is somthing you will get better at with experience, but I just wanted to give you the heads up. Keep it up man!

I agree about the unneccesary polys...... but sometimes they have to be there or it just looks funky with smoothshading.. I have had it happen before... So I figure that I will let the polys be the way they are... Because it is a rather large model, and details will show up good with the polys.

I am attempting to skin it, but I'm not the best skinner around, so if I can't do a good job I'll give it to some one else.

Holy flying monkeys!

I always thought that the Acklay or whatever was a evil alien spider doped up on steriods.. lol.

Great model, I think. Camera angle is a little... weird.. but I think it works. Raven's getting in this.. oh goody.. we are going to get to see a SP Lvl *randomly nudges people around the room* with these monsters actually attacking everyone..

Keep up the great work!

-Epic-

:vadar:

Archived