Home

NEW Skins........

Pyro638

(CLICK ON MY SIG.)

I have made:

A tyrion reskin - including a sith version of him :evil3:

A tyrion reskin - a VERY sithy guy (for you darkside lovers) :evil6:

Last but not least.......YES! another tyrion reskin but not a jedi...I felt that there were too many jedi related skins....so I made a space pirate :D:cool:

Ahhh...I have become very attached to these skins, and proud. Just want some feedback - Idk if these are even worth being proud of...:rolleyes: hehe well just tell me your thoughts...

I don't mean to sound....mean(your work so far looks good), but you should try your hand at a reskinning the entire model. It might seem a little daunting at first not having anything to base your skin off of(and its a lot more work), but what you'll come out with will be unique and you won't be confined by the style and layout of the existing skin. And it would be nice to a see a 100% new reskin of the tyrion model. Right now sooooo many people have done modifications to the original skin it's getting ridiculous.

Icepool is right, I uploaded a single-player Anakin skin which took me ages to do. I thought it was great, the clothes were spot on.

Who do you have to sleep with to get a file posted?!?!

I also agreed with Inbredyokel, there are so many skins based off others. I think people are more interested in things they haven't seen yet. But keep on skinning.

Archived