Home

walking command

ryudom

any one know what the walking command is? so you can press a bind and you stay walking, untill the button is press again? someone said it before, but i didn't catch it, and i can't find it.

anyone?

if no one knows, what are the list things you can list, like cmdlist, cvarlist (thats all i know)

Originally posted by razorace

Really? Why do you need the space and "!"? I haven't used the command so I don't know. :)

Don't ask me lol, but it works.

Originally posted by Homosexual Ewok

Actually binding cl_run to a key requires that key to be held for you to stay in walk/run mode.

What he wants is a toggle script.

\bind x toggle cl_run

That works fine^

Umm that does exactly what mine does. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Deetox187

Don't ask me lol, but it works.

Umm that does exactly what mine does. :rolleyes:

Umm no it does not.

With mine you press the key once and you can run without having to hold down a "cl_run" key.

You press it again after a minute or so and it will walk without having to let up or press a "cl_run" key.

Yours is a simple bind (actually the correct run bind is +speed); you want to run/walk, you have to hold it down for the variable.

A toggle bind keeps it in the same +/- state until pressed again.

With yours you will get a message like "cl_run default is 1" at the top of your screen because you are not toggling the variable.

*sigh* can you read? i am not talking about binding "cl_run" i clearly stated it was "cl_run !". Just try it and you will see i am right, maybe next time you should pay more attention.

btw i did see "Please pay attention and/or know what you are speaking about before you criticize." before you edited it out.

Archived