Home

Hey everyone! It's Tom Servo!

VampireHunterD

Here's my Tom Servo model. Made in one day altogether, fitted around the skeleton, and came out to be 2,870 polys in all. And by the way, I am going to personally skin this one myself. Of course, now the bad news: I dread trying to figure out how I'm going to weight the model's base to the lower bones. But hey, I'm sure you guys could help pitch in some advice on how I could acheive this goal. I wonder if this is gonna have to have a complete new animation. Well, we'll find that out soon enough. Check out the pic: :D

TomServomodel.jpg

Don't worry Trowa. IG-88 is still being worked on. He needs to be skinned by DarkVash. DarkVash still hasn't answered my PM's about it yet.

Say, if you want, I'll give it to you to skin and get ingame. How about that? I mean hey, it would be a great model to have practice on. What do you say? ;)

Awesome, D! Don't forget the vertical black things on his hoverskirt when you skin him. I guess in a galaxy far, far away, our fireplug will finally get his arms to work and actually wield a lightsaber (if the animations fit, that is). :)

If you need some custom sounds, I have just about every episode on cd. Wading through 170-some shows for the right clips isn't exactly appealing, but if you have anything particular in mind I'd be more than willing to do it.

Archived