Home

WIP: Return of the Jedi Mod.

cROsIs**

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by -Chrono_MOT-

Hey, I'll be doing weapons models for the game. If there are currently any models that we do not have please let me know so I can start work on them.

I have a official star wars weapons encylopedia, so just out of curiosity what will you be using as source for the weapons, and will you have Han Soloish type of blasters as well as axe's for Jabbas guards, and the like?

Also will you guys be editing some of the AI on some char, like maybe making certain types of troops stronger than other types?

Also will you be making models for ships, like the corellian ship, maybe taking it from X-wing alliance?

Also will it play exactly like the movie or will you have a certain amount of freedom in some cases?

Originally posted by cROsIs**

As for sounds what we are doing is voice acting... as for lightsaber/speeder blaster etc. sounds, we are working with the sound department in order to get the proper noises as you play along.

In game, you will play mostly as Luke Skywalker. But, there are times where Han Solo will be brought into the mix. ;)

Thanks,

Steve

Project Director/Sound Editor [/b]

Their are a few files that decent already, or are you guys going to look closely at the sounds of every movie, to determine whats best

Are these the models your using for your game?http://liquid2k.com/rotj/

The mod will be open-ended.

Some cut scenes will stop the game entireily, others will allow you to still control your player will in game.

Physics will be taken from the X wing to create a level where you piliot the speeder bike and also where you shoot Tie's outside the falcon.

Originally posted by Naphtali

I have a official star wars weapons encylopedia, so just out of curiosity what will you be using as source for the weapons, and will you have Han Soloish type of blasters as well as axe's for Jabbas guards, and the like?

Also will you guys be editing some of the AI on some char, like maybe making certain types of troops stronger than other types?

Also will you be making models for ships, like the corellian ship, maybe taking it from X-wing alliance?

Also will it play exactly like the movie or will you have a certain amount of freedom in some cases?

actually I was hoping someone would have reference pics for me. ^_^ But yes, if you see a weapon in the movie I guarantee I will make a model for it.

heres a question for ya,cROsIs**.Will we still be able to use all of our force powers?Or will we only be able to use the ones that luke uses in the movie?Also if itll be true to the movies,then darth would force push some stuff at us,then how the heck will we survive it.Force push?If so the it sounds like tennis with force push as the racket and the dirbis as the ball.Also will we require anything to play this mod?Or do we just delete most of the data in models and stuff and put in the new conversion data and models and stuff in its place?

Well, in game you will be able to use all force powers that kyle uses EXCEPT lightning.

The only thing required to play the mod is Jedi Outcast.

As for News: More jabba shots coming soon... And possibly by next friday... an In game shot.

Sorry I havent done this before but here is just a reminder of our very talented team:

Zeus

Zeus lives in south africa and will be our lead scripter and coder. He will also be modifing maps as needed.

MAUHAUAHAUH

He lives in cali and will being doin some coding modeling sounds and other Misc. stuff.

Mushashi

Head modeler, working on everything from a new lando to Jabba's monkey bia-tch

Chrono

He will be doing a bit of coding and a bit of Modeling.

Arco

You know what he will do! :) Arco is our lead skinner.

Sirex

Sirex will be on the mapping team and helping us out in that aspect, a lead mapper is still needed.

ME!

Iam overseeing the entire project, making sure what gets done, does. Im writing the script to the game and also editing sound.

There you have it... the CURRENT ROTJ:TC team, were still looking for more.

:)

Hi.

I am Zeus. I'm going to be doing cinematics, scripting and mapping for the MOD.

I made the House of Madness, Emperor's Villa and Emperor's Courthouse maps.

I have made a short cinematic test to try out some things. It isn't supposed to be anything special but if you want to check it out just put this pk3 file into your base directory http://www.liquid2k.com/rotj/testwalking.pk3 and in the console type map testwalking

If you have any queries - email me at ultimatezeus@hotmail.com

Archived