Home

force editing

skotsquire

if you set the function BG_ForceDrain() to return at the beginning of it's execution, that's a good start.

Or you can have you're force meter refill at 100x the normal rate.

The function's name is something like ForcePowerRegen...

Anyway, i don't think there's a way if you don't code for it.

Acctually making forcepowers use no force is easy if you've downloaded the sdk:

Simply open "bg_pmove.c" and scroll down a page or so, until you find "forcePowerNeeded". beneath are all the costs for the different forcepowers and forcelevels.

For instance: Say you want to change force-healing. And you want force-healing at forcelevel 1 to be "free of charge": Simply change 65 to 0. (Line 67)

Hope this aswered the question.

Actually...

If you want to edit the function that drains force when forcepowers are used, it's called "BG_ForcePowerDrain" and can be found inside "bg_saber.c".

And it is true that Force_Levitate (forcejump) is a special case that must be edited in this function in order to make it use no force.

The main advantage of editing the costs for the different forcepowers as I showed in my previous post, is that you can control specifically for every power and rank, how much drain you wish (except for jump).

IF however you want ALL forcepowers to be completely free then I agree that editing "BG_ForcePowerDrain" is easier. The easiest way to do this is simply to make the whole function into a comment. This can be done by adding "double slash" infront of every line. like this:

// this is a comment

However, just as my earlier method did not cover the forcejump, this method does not cover saberthrow. Just so you know...

Archived