Home

Luke ROTJ Saber hilt WIP

Mr.Blonde

i think the model looks fing good, -=|Lyger|=- stfu go sit in the corner no one wants to hear u talk, anyway i think the model looks awsome, the 1st one that blode posted the otherones suck -=|Lyger|=-

Yogurt...I hate yogurt, expecialy with strawerries

move the hilt a tad further down on his hand. Great sizing job though. I just got my first model exported through gmax, so now I'm practically unstoppable once again (from making weapons models).

Man...people are going to see this saber and they are going to love it...

And this i know because a couple of people have seen it and they love it already. ^_^

you know what, i ought to bitch slap all of you. but im too good for that, so have a nice life. im sure i can figure this stuff out on my own:OP(yeah with alot of frusteration at the end:p)but yeah, since you guys dont seem to like me that much ill just leave you all alone. so i bid you farewell. altho ill still come back for some tips and hints:D

well,back to the topic

WOW this looks so good!!! as a Luke fan i was always a little disappointed that all the other saber-hilts were done and Luke only had this low-quality saber hilt that was already in game.

glad to see you are doing this one, and it looks very nice, almost perect!!! just one thing: make the player model grap the hilt a little lower, not much, just a little.

and i hope that the skin will do this model justice! great work!

Originally posted by -=|Lyger|=-

you know what, i ought to bitch slap all of you. but im too good for that, so have a nice life. im sure i can figure this stuff out on my own:OP(yeah with alot of frusteration at the end:p)but yeah, since you guys dont seem to like me that much ill just leave you all alone. so i bid you farewell. altho ill still come back for some tips and hints:D

Well, since your such the self appointed expert on finding fault with others work. learning on your own should be easy for someone so "all knowing" such as yourself. :D

Chrono- i agree with EVERYTHING you said about that arogant Lyger. I dont know why he keeps trying to pump the community for Tips when all he does is critisize other people's work and then try to make peace before he left the post, crying like a baby:D

You are a very good saber modeler and should be respected, not disrespected from an arrogant, newbie at modeling who probly has a high post count cause he goes around saying things like that to other people without actually helping them.

Well, on to the topic at hand:p Great model Mr Blonde. What program are you using and how did you make the Grip near the emitter?

Thanx guys, im using Max 4.2 and the whole model is comprised of cylinders except the spikey things at the bottom, if you meean the groovy thing near the activator button, i made a cylinder and then i selcted verticies in like every other row and did a uniform scal on each row so it went in and out, if i could have added more polys it would look better but i tried to keep each "ring" that comes out there so i think there is like 9 and there is 9 on the real one too.

Archived