Home

Reborn Pk3's

Busta.Cap[SOY]

I'd like to make a Pk3 that changes the four different classes of Reborn Jedi into specific models/skins. I'm sort of new to this an after trying to make one, the reborns would appear with missing textures, incorrect texture assignments and even a saber pointing out the top of one of the reborn's head (which was sorta cool).

Is it possible to assign different models to the reborn classes of a Pk3? If so, is it a simple matter? (that would be kick ass if you could)

Is it also a simple matter to assign differing skins of a different model to the four reborn classes in a Pk3?

Thanks

The way I would do this is to extract the reborn files from the assets0.pk3 into 'my documents' now you will find a folder called 'models' then 'reborn' rename this (e.g forceuser) then open it, then you will find all the files for all the reborns including the skins files. The default.skin file is the red one, now if you delete this and rename one of the others (e.g forceuser) to modeldefault.skin and open it with wordpad and rename all the subdirectories (e.g rebourn to forceuser) then you'll have to edit the icon. You can delete the other files you don't need. Go back to the 'models' folder and zipped it back up as a pk3 file, put this in the gamedata/base folder and there you go.

Do this with the other three and you will have all four to choose from.

I hope I have explained this ok. Some else may have a better way.

Archived