Another Gundam For jk2 from gemini!

fuc847

Alrite, I digged up an old model of mine :) It's call the Rx178 Mark 2 Gundam

shot0001.jpg

shot0013.jpg

Mark2 and HiNu(my previous model) duking it out:

m21.jpg

m24.jpg

Oops, did I forget to tell u where to d/l it..? naw.. I'll release it soon enough... :)

Note: This model and skin is over a year old, about 8 months old relative to HiNu's, so the texture and mesh is not really up to par, altho I did do some retouches. The current polycount is 1284, so to hell to LODs (actually I'm just damn lazy :) )

id like to warn u all this isnt from gundam wing. gundam wing is an alternate universe, kinda like a watif for the universal century. these 2 gundams are from the universal century. the universal century shows go like this

Mobile Suit Gundam

the 08th ms team

Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket

Gundam 0083: Stardusts Memory

Z Gundam (thats the show that this new gundam rx178 comes from)

ZZ Gundam

Chars Counter Attack (thats where hinus from)

Gundam F91

V Gundam

G-Savior

I coulda swore that G-Wing was the endall series.... That'll teach me for only watching what Toonami shows. We Americans need a Cartoon Network for adults, a hate all those crappy shows that they show on Toonami. Adult Swim is ok, but it doesn't go anywhere near far enough for my tastes.

BTW, do any of you guys know where I can watch some high quality Anime's via the net? The only website I know of is sputnik7 and they haven't gotten a new show in almost half a year.

Originally posted by hawk_of_war

I coulda swore that G-Wing was the endall series.... That'll teach me for only watching what Toonami shows. We Americans need a Cartoon Network for adults, a hate all those crappy shows that they show on Toonami. Adult Swim is ok, but it doesn't go anywhere near far enough for my tastes.

BTW, do any of you guys know where I can watch some high quality Anime's via the net? The only website I know of is sputnik7 and they haven't gotten a new show in almost half a year.

watch adult swim it has 2 uc shows on right now ms gundam and gundam 0083. Adult Swim is from 11 to 2 saturday nights est

its simple yoda had to be made that size cuz all mp characters have to be the same size. right now i believe someones workin on a sp atst to hinu with hinu huge but only about 1/2 his norm size. if there were "lifesize" gundams in jkii the characters would be as tall as one of their feet

I would love to see Turn A Gundam in game or some of the Moon Race's Mobile armors. (I love the Turn A Gundam Series but sadly I can't get episode 5 ANYWHERE!!!!) Also another great model is the Dragon Gundam. It looks really neat. That's from G-Gundam. There are a lot of good ones in that series. I still say Epyon from Gundam W would be Kewl as heck.

Archived