Home

I found a cheater-only server found

RpTheHotrod

Don't bother joining ezboardsgaming or whatever it's called (starts with yellow letters) gaming server or the msg board.

Dux the admin acted like he was my friend...asked me to sign up on the message boards. One day, I was on his server and caught someone using the push cheat (makes you pushable, even if you have push or absorb ready). I quit the server, because I don't let cheaters ruin my day. LAter, I went to the forums to post something and it said I was banned, and I joined the server and Dux banned me.

Pretty much, Dux has cheaters allowed to join his server, and if you catch one of them, he bans you.

If you're going for a cheat-free server, do NOT join that server.

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

Don't bother joining ezboardsgaming or whatever it's called (starts with yellow letters) gaming server or the msg board.

Dux the admin acted like he was my friend...asked me to sign up on the message boards. One day, I was on his server and caught someone using the push cheat (makes you pushable, even if you have push or absorb ready). I quit the server, because I don't let cheaters ruin my day. LAter, I went to the forums to post something and it said I was banned, and I joined the server and Dux banned me.

Pretty much, Dux has cheaters allowed to join his server, and if you catch one of them, he bans you.

If you're going for a cheat-free server, do NOT join that server.

:eyeraise::eyeraise::eyeraise::eyeraise:

hey SSC i dig that Mystic Gohan avatar. Anyways i run a Cheats enabled server but only for the odd occasion when i feel like havin an "accurate RPG" type game. But other than that no cheaters are respected or allowed on my server, if they are caugth they get kicked off immediately.

Archived