Home

Still recruiting for the Anime Legion Clan: 4 more spots!!

Revan Bakr'

Yes, we are still recruiting for the Anime Legion clan. We have four more spots on the roster, and we would like some skilled jedi, but we don't really care. We're willing to teach any noobs out there. If you're an experienced modeler, the leader, TroopCommander, may need all the help he can get in our ambitious attempt at Anime models. Join now!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to join your clan. I'm not a modeller but I am a hell of a skinner and I really enjoy watching anime. I watch DBZ all the time (even the older reruns they show right now) and I watch all the Gundam series they have on Cartoon Network. If you want an idea of my ability to skin check out the Kyp Durron skins and Jaeden Armor skis I have been doing. They should be on JKII.net.

BTW, I draw DBZ character that look like real life people. I am pretty good at making Super Saiyan Versions of anybody. If this is an ideal skill, tell me in a a post.

SSJ SSJ2 and SSJ3, anyhting uder the sun man. Im flexible. Plus I can draw so if anybody wants fat sig picture with their likeness as a Super Saiyan, I the man. Plus I am what you would call a Jack of all trades. You name any weapon on JKII, I am a very good weilder of it. Especially tyhe saber, I know every combo, special and when to use those moves in every stance so you would get a fairly competent JKII player and an anime art maniac. I'm not trying to mak myself sound egotistical but everything I said is true.

We don't have much of a ranking system, just the Leader, two commanders (myself included), and the rest are colonels. If I was the leader there would be more of one, but you'd probably just be a colonel. My Clan name is {AL}Blue Wolf, and when you join you should probably include {AL} in your name.

....even if it means that no one will join MY anime clan. (Heheh, sorry.) I'd even change my name if I had to. Maybe to

{AL} TheMystic. I'll even try again to register at clanregister.com .

-Topshot

Topshot: "You only see the mystical half of me. You will never live to see my other half!"

And then, as if by magic, all his enemies vanished. Never to be heard from again.

:koon::lsduel::eekanime::uzi1::rifle1::snipe1: :snip2 :twogun::flamethro:wazup:

Archived