Home

What about getting rid of shields?!?

CenturiOn

Keep shields???  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Keep shields???

• Yes,i like running around pickin\' up shields when im damaged because im afraid to fight directly with an opponent
    • No,lets be men and fight like real jedi\'s without those shields

i think the would be much better without shields,in MP anyway.the game would be much more realistic and we'd enjoy sabre fights better.

i would be great if a patch could disable shields

i know u can say 'get mods" but i prefer it beeing official and i don't like mods

Stupid poll. If you want to satisfy your machismo by lowering as many defenses as you can, go right ahead. Fight me with a toothpick for all I care. If you beat me, you can feel proud.

I choose shields, because I dont have prove my manhood in video games. I have fun.

ShockV1.89

I've said it before and I say it again:

The powerups that infest the maps do a pretty good job on ruining the game, especially with the blocking and weak sabers.

No powerups = no need to "spam lame overpowered" moves. (you know what I mean, I'm sure)

There are many maps with locations where you can't possibly kill anyone with half a brain if you don't use one-hit-kill attacks. When the sabers were nerfed, they should have done likewise to powerups.

Sadly I can't find any servers around that have disabled the healthpacks, bactas and shields. :(

Archived