Home

Rules of the Forums

PIo Koon

ok uh...who agrees with this

Rules of the forums should be followed and not only enforced to some people but everyone...if one person can post one thing and someone else not be able to post a similar thing...thats frickin retarded

Example

Kinja posted a mod recuiting thread...he was aloud to keep it...someone posted a batman request thread...it was closed

im not trying to be an ass...i know u all are going to tell me to shut the **** up and life isn't fair...well u know what? its only NOT fair because people say its not fair and doesn't give a ****

this favoritism **** is GAY...the rules should be followed by everyone and not only certain people

i used to think this forum was better than the C&C Renegade ones...maybe i was wrong

and personally i don't really care what u guys say to flame me...i know ur going to and i really don't care...why should i care if u guys don't even care about other people?

so anyway...let the flames begin

Though the Batman example wasn't a good one (that one was a model request, while Kinja's was a TC recruitment), PIo Koon is right. I don't think Kinja was wrong in posting his recruitment thread, I think the rule against it is wrong, and needs to be adjusted slightly. The fact that other recruitment threads have been closed is the main thing thats wrong. For a community to be successful, the rules must apply to everyone. This quote was TOTALLY innappropriate:

"And I'm the one who thinks that Kinja's ideas are better than others posting for mod requests. That's more than enough reason for me not to close this." - KMan

For KMan to say that in a thread recruiting for a TC team that he happens to be part of is even worse. An apology is owed to the community for that. I don't have anything against KMan, I just think this was a mistake and should be rectified quickly.

Again, I don't think Kinja's thread was wrong, I think the fact that it was allowed specifically due to favoritism (And Kman even specifically said he was allowing it because of favoritism) is wrong. This goes for ANY rule. You cannot enforce rules for some and let it slide for others. If this continues, this community will fall apart very quickly.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. let the flames begin! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ooh that's rich..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

---------------------

That being over with, I totally agree and all this crap going on with closing threads... Let me tell you, that's just ****. Flames themselves should be banned. Just because "life isn't fair" doesn't mean we can't change that.

ok i forgot to say something..thankx Bradfu u reminded me lol

i think that the rules should either be enforced to EVERYONE or be taken away

now i didn't see the quotes that kman said but if thats true...i lost respect for him to

the whole sticky threads where u HAVE to post in there or get ur thread closed is annoying and stupid...but if they are kept then it needs to go to everyone...this is bull****

Vampire..i know that and ive known that

but sitting there like ur doing and not doing a damn thing won't get us anywhere will it?...most people are like u...and tahts why life is unfair becuase u just sit back and think people don't care and u can't do anything...im not gunu sit here and be treated like this...if someone talks stuff about me i won't stand for it...kinja told me to **** off so good for him...if he wants to be a guy with a huge ego thats fine..but im not going to sit here and be a little retard who doesn't do anything about it

Archived