Home

TOTALLY innapropriate, KMan

BradFu

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*It looks like there has been a slowing in the match! This match could go on for a long time from the sound of it since kman and the admins are sitting back laughing their heads off! :D *

*It's funny watching these people keep arguing while they're sitting back and having a good time!* :D

*Be sure to place your bets soon! If you do place any!:rolleyes::D *

1. This is the MODELING FORUM. Threads not related to modeling to NOT belong in the MODELING FORUM. They belong in forums of the correct categories.

2. Private threads are closed because this is a PUBLIC FORUM. Keyword being PUBLIC, NOT private.

3. Free speach on internet forums? Where does it say that public forums must allow people to have free speach? The use of these forums is your privelage, NOT your right.

4. If you don't like these forums or the moderators here, guess what, you don't have to stay here! No one is forcing you to be here! Leave if you don't like it.

VHD - If the Admins were allied with KMan, then some of those troublemakers recently could have been banned, and I would have been banned by now too. As you mentioned earlier, they either don't care what goes on here, or just don't visit these forums and don't know what goes on (I like to think it's the latter :). Hopefully when they take notice, something can be done.

Emon, if you wish to let people get away with whatever they want, feel free. I personally prefer to try to make the situation better. As I said earlier, why should we leave instead of KMan losing his Moderator status? If the top admins of LucasForums.com come in and decide to side with KMan, then I'll leave. But right now, it's KMan acting on his own, and I personally beleive the Administrators would not approve of what he's done if they knew. Anyone who has run forums as long as LucasForums has been around knows that you don't piss on your users. Just because some people are willing to let that continue doesn't mean it should.

Originally posted by Emon

1. This is the MODELING FORUM. Threads not related to modeling to NOT belong in the MODELING FORUM. They belong in forums of the correct categories.

2. Private threads are closed because this is a PUBLIC FORUM. Keyword being PUBLIC, NOT private.

3. Free speach on internet forums? Where does it say that public forums must allow people to have free speach? The use of these forums is your privelage, NOT your right.

4. If you don't like these forums or the moderators here, guess what, you don't have to stay here! No one is forcing you to be here! Leave if you don't like it.

I think that is a very narrowminded attitude to have, if you ask me, which no one did.:D

Originally posted by Emon

It is a PUBLIC Forum, Emon. If a person feels that they have a legitimate complaint against a moderator, they should have the right to make that grievance known, especially if the administrators seem slow to act.

Your comment in #3 shows that you missed the entire point. The issue is whether Kman is abusing his position as moderator and dispensing discipline selectively. Where does it say that someone DOES NOT have free speech on an internet forum?

And you are right, no one is forcing anyone to be here. So, if you do not like this discussion, feel free to not become involved. Simple enough.:D

FINALLY, I would like to call your attention to the meaning of the word, FORUM. :

http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=forum

:)

Yeah, it's a discussion forum, but there still need to be rules. There are multiple categories to keep things organized, and when someone posts something in the wrong category it gets closed.

Perhaps I am missing the point. You tell me KMan is abusing his power or not using it properly or playing favorites or something, could you give me an example as to where this has happened?

Archived