Home

Ozzfest

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Elegy

Heh, well I won't argue the ownage of Ozzy but the old bastard sure ain't what he used to be lol. If you happen to be going to this year's Ozzfest get in the pit and go to the far lefthand corner right in front of the stage, and from there take a look at the right-hand corner. Eh...assuming that the stage's setup is similar to what it was lastyear at the Ozzfest I saw in Sacramento. We spotted a teleprompter on the far right-hand of the stage that was displaying the lyrics of his songs. Poor bastard obviously couldn't remember all his songs. :D

It doesn't surprise me because Ozzy is a blithering burned out idiot that made a career out of making a spectacle of himself. His voice is lame and his songs are boring. When Ozzy was on, I made frequent trips to the john, had a snack, walked around and looked at t-shirts. The other bands were incredible, especially System of a Down who damn near squeezed they're whole catolog into the set. Without a doubt they stole the show. All the bands were terrific though. I whish I could have said the same for the people that were there. Only in America can people become such *******s for no reason. Every time my two buddies got up and went to the john or whatever, people kept, coming and trying to steal the seats. One particular couple of bozos flat out said "We're sitting here." Then I argued with them and they said it would have been "Nice if I would had informed them the seats were taken" I told them they were'nt your seats to begin with because you didn't buy the tickets and I don't owe you s**T! Then you know, I love the old Tweeter game of everyone stands up in front of you, but if you stand up the drunk stoner behind you yells at you to sit down. And if your security you stand in front of everyone. All bs aside the show was mighty impressive except for periods where all inanimate objects were airborne during the Rob Zombie set. I would have rather ate my own foot than be on the lawn with those animals. There was a time where I was a wild man and went to thousands of concerts, but at least at those concerts people didn't leave on stretchers. Chicago people don't know how to act in the summer. First chance in life I get to leave this dive, I'm gone. Poeple can just suck sometimes!

Archived