Home

Lord of The Rings Models????

Indy4

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FREAKY, I just got done watching the DVD for the second time. I can't wait for the sepcial edition 30 minutes of added footage. Sigh and not too mentiont " THE Two Towers" coming out in Decemeber. which already has some contraversay over the title....LOL, what morons

Though it would be interesting, more or else for the warcraft 3 game, but not so sure about the star wars universe.

Since I love Lord of the Rings so much I'll try to make a few characters. They all have funny names and I can't remember them or spell them but I just got Gmax today and I'll finish the tutorials probably by tomorrow.

If no one else takes up on your request I guess I can give it a shot.

Just a heads up, they are releasing a Special edition lotr dvd if the director's cut and extra features. The big one is the rating change the special edition dvd will be rated R instead of pg-13

You idiot, the special edition will not be rated R. Most of the extra scenes include extended council of elrond scenes, more of the travel to Lothlorien, and other scenes that fans of the book will recognise. Rumours of extensive gore are completely fake.

You idiot, the special edition will not be rated R. Most of the extra scenes include extended council of elrond scenes, more of the travel to Lothlorien, and other scenes that fans of the book will recognise. Rumours of extensive gore are completely fake.

Major Clod is right. I myself have read both the Silmarillion and all 3 books pertaining to The Lord of the Rings.

Hopefully in this special edition they'll have the real battle scene of where the Elven-King Gil-Galad and the human king Elendil will fight against Sauron in the Battle of the Last Alliance instead of that gay little creep Isildur cutting the ring from Sauron's hand. Those idiots who made the movie completely changed the story right there. There should have been a showdown between the 2 kings and Sauron there. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And another thing, in the Fellowship of the Ring book, Aragorn gets Anduril, the real sword that he used reforged. Aragorn never even got it in the movie. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

*-EDIT-*: I've also read The Hobbit as well.

Hopefully in this special edition they'll have the real battle scene of where the Elven-King Gil-Galad and the human king Elendil will fight against Sauron in the Battle of the Last Alliance instead of that gay little creep Isildur cutting the ring from Sauron's hand. Those idiots who made the movie completely changed the story right there. There should have been a showdown between the 2 kings and Sauron there

WOW, hold the horses, Of corse there is going to be some changes from the transaltion book to movie. I persoanlly think that the movie ROCKS, regardless of the small, or so very samll changes. If you want to giet picky :) we can anaylize the movie of AIM, but none the less the director is doing a fantastic job. I can't wait to see legloas and gimily battle for orc heads.

Oh and the ending to the fellowship was PERFECT, I especialy enjoyed the reactions of those unfamilar with the book. But anyways the Special Edition DVD is a MUST HAVE.

That is all, I could go on :) but i don't wanna risk that on the JK2 forum...might get in trouble.

That $59.99 price scared me, so I looked into it. the FIVE disc ultra-super-special collector set will be $59.99, the fifth disk is that National Geographic special and also includes two bookends. The FOUR disc set will only be $25-ish, and will have the full, longer edition of the movie.

BTW - Elendil and Gil-Galad ARE in that battle at the beginning, go check it out again. They charge and get taken down, and Isulder takes Elendil's sword.

hmm, With the scaling mod, it will be iteresting to see a giant size Sauran (please excuse the spelling). gimily would be next in line, or I would do one of the elves. I would model Elrond to how i percived him in the book. The guy who played Elrond, was too freaky, I keep think hello MR. Underhill, ya know instead of Anderson. Then I would have to do the Orcs.

If anybody is interested....I will do a team project, and we could release it as a pack. But I apologize ahead of time, I am quite busy with ROTJ.

Originally posted by Triiiple Threat

Just a heads up, they are releasing a Special edition lotr dvd if the director's cut and extra features. The big one is the rating change the special edition dvd will be rated R instead of pg-13

The books came out 21 years ago and I read them when I was 7

there is no way it can be R Rated. The movie was just long and they cut out some parts to make them short the first movie was 3 hours long alone. You also have 2 more movies coming (The Two Towers, and Return of the King).

Archived