Home

Hey everyone LISTEN UP!!!

PIo Koon

ok now before i say anything

i know this is a "pointless thread" and should be posted somewhere else..and im sure it will be overlooked

but gawd damnet people!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a MODELING THREAD

ok everyone remember back when?..WIP's left and right...people asking for help..people helping them...everything was fine and good and i was proud of this forum and thought very highly of it

but now?

Impeach kman!

ban Tru weed!

im a person making a pointless post for no reason just to be annoying and waste space!!

omfg...people...come on...when we making like 6 threads on one subject ITS VERY VERY VERY VERY ANNOYING AND LAME

when i made my thread about kman and kinja...ill admit it...it was pointless and annoying but i "thought" it needed to be said and i knew it would get closed

but my gawd..this thread has gone to pure ****s and im almost embarressed of this forum..this is ALMOST as bad as C&C Renegade's official forums...and that says ALOT

all im asking...is we get back to modeling..helping..and being modeling in a community making models...and not all this gawd damn bickering fighting insulting and yelling

u don't even have to post here!!!...just DON"T DO IT!!!

i did NOT want kman to get insulted in my posts before...i just wanted to tell him how i felt and i should have odne it in a PM and im sorry

but now we have so many people posting stupid **** that im sorry i did it

come on people...i know we can get back to what we used to be if we just stop all this stupid crap..plz...=O\

-PIo Koon

EDIT

also...why post "Ban True weed!" EVERYONE KNOWS THIS

and why do u bump his threads?...hes just looking for attentiona dn we shouldn't post in his stupid threads...argh

And why lose respect for me when I did nuthin too you. All I did was the same thing everyone else was doing, but since Kman didn't close my thread for whatever reason. You lose respect for me. Its not as if I told him not to close my thread and to close yours or anyone elses. And then I don't even get an apology. And then your suprised when I say F off too you? Sorry, I don't like being judged no more than you do. Anyways, we all make mistakes and I agree, this nonsense has got to stop. Lets all be friends again and get on with it.

not earlier...there was still bull**** posts at the top

anyway

Kinja i would talk to u about this in PM but u never clean out your inbox...and im not going to waste space in these threads to talk about it so until i can get a message u into ur pm it doesn't really matter to me

yes i agree, but this arguement won't go away till people stop being so petty, and i'm sorry to say, people stop posting threads like this

the more threads with this kind of stuff in them, the more they will continue to bitch, so just leave it be and keep it about the modelling

Archived