Home

JKII Movie

FAJ_Simon

Hello all I am almost finished with the script for my movie and wouldnt mind some extra actors and cameramen,maybe even some last minute modelers and skinners. If you are mature enough I will let you play a role and be part of the team. Basicly what I am doing hasnt been done yet...I think. I am recording the movie in JKII as a demo and the cameramen will be spectating to get all angles,then....I am converting the demo file to AVI where our professional video editor will edit it and add the different angels and all and make it look like a real movie. Then me and him will add in the voice acting...thats right! VOICE ACTING!!! we are then going to convert the file to flash to add background music and special effects. Then we will release the movie to the public for viewing in Flash movie format and available to download as an mpeg. Please I only want serious people on this project so if ur immature dont bother. There will be models/skins/and maps needed to make the movie and we will let you know which ones. We alos might want some new models and skins made for it. Got a GREAT skin!!! heres a good way to show it off. If you are interested please email me at lordsod521@hotmail.com and tell me a little about urself,how you can help,what you want to be (actor,cameraman,extra) and if you are submitting ur skin,map,or model for me to review make sure u give me a link to the download and pictures of it. Thanks all and hope to see you aboard soon.

Basicly we are making demos in JKII,converting the demos into AVI where our professional Video Editor will edit the movie. Then we will add voice acting and convert to flash to add bg music and special FX. The Story is star wars based but we basicly made up all the roles so you wont see many familiar faces. Its a Great Story too and we still need more cast and crew.

Auditions will most likely begin this week so if you dont contact me fast you might be stuck as an extra.

Email:lordsod521@hotmail.com

MSN messenger: The same as my email

I check email daily and im on msn all the time my zone name is AG_Ronin. We have a website up but its not finished yet and i dont want to lleak any info.

Archived