Home

<DaT> CLAN SKIN COMPLETED READY FOR USE BY MEMBERS

D4-PO_<Dat>

Stop complaining if you wanna be the only clan with custom skins you can go to clanlick and complain about it. Second of all Jessman was very cool with it si obviously your putting words in his mouth, and third of all why am I participating in this petty argument:confused:

I talked to Paul earlier... Seems he wants to stay in their clan. I tried to point him over to you guys but something tells me he likes playing with 11 year olds lol. (Not meant sexually) Anyway, he wont be joining. And just to make it clear ... It was horrible in that clan.. lol I did all of the work and got nothing for it. It was bad. I'm glad I'm out of their.. Lol I feel like I can breath again. Anyway, if I were to ever join another clan d4 I'd join yours in a second. I'm still a big fan. Keep up the great work man. :) Later

i had to check things out with other members and all, we have a lot of members but since jessman had pointed me throug and paul emailed me paul is joining so looks like you were wrong Zbomber, and i hope you enjoy your time in fifth grade. I finished it a while ago.:p

if these rules arnt followed after three warnings your outta the clan and.....read them they may do you some good.

1. This is a mature clan so we expect you to act mature. There will be know attacking clan members and non clan members WHEN THEIR SABER IS DOWN OR WHEN THEY ARE TYPING a kill done in this fasion would be dshonorable and disrespectful.

2. There is NO swearing like it is as much as you would say a word as he or she. when you join this clan or suggested to this clan we expect you to act how you are expected to act. Dont get me wrong, There is the occasional "swearing" after a MAJOR loss or when you extremely annoyed.

3. When you see someone who needs help learning a move or needs help to play the game HELP THEM make a good example towards them.

4. The only weapon we shall use and master is a lightsaber, the color may be any color. You "will" only use dark force powers. Since this is a dark jedi clan.

5. You do not have to play all of the time to be in this clan. All we want is for you to have fun.

6. There is no force lightening used on large groups. If someone has ter saber drawn and they are lunging at you do not use push or lightening draw your saber and defend yourself.

THANK YOU FOR READING THE RULES WE HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME IN THE DARK JEDI CLAN.

~~LOKI

Wanna know what Jessman said about your clan before? He said that it was alittle peace of crap ( But he didn't say crap, this forum blocks it out ) cause you kept wanting all our resources. So now you know the truth..... Look, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at Jessman. He has done to many things that are wrong and hes not getting punished.

-ZBomber

Archived