Home

THE 2nd Kiss ARmy skin pack!

lok-on

The 2nd kiss Army Clan skin pack should be up soon! The 1st one was all of the Kiss members done by Kelvis and this one has some individual members of the Clan!now with the help of me and Drag-on we have designed our skins, and kelvs did the kiss bounty hunter, [KA]Mogs and.... the kiss catgirl!(which is just a teaser for the kiss girl skin pack. well here's a pic! http://forums.gamesdomain.co.uk/attachment.php?s=&postid=17269

My friend is obsessed with KISS and so I have to know at least somthing about them. The first one was pure talent. The second one was just fukin cool! :D;):cool:

Make a third one thats all jedi - like models...does that sound right? Well I mean, tyrion, yoda, dooku, etc...

Keep up the good work!

Very fine skin pack. I thought this was very creative.

I also think the original pack was very good and very good techinque in getting the skins to work with raven models.

I would love to see models of the guys, escpecially with Gene and Ace's costume and the hair and of course the platform boots.

Well, I am a huge Kiss fan. I've been a fan since Rock and Roll Over came out.

But as much as I'd really love to see some Kiss models, I understand that this is, after all, a Star Wars game and the majority of users in this forum are here because of Star Wars. I don't think the request was ignored, just the mod gods have other interests.

But if I could have one, it would be Gene first ...

Archived