Home

Problem with Bot's

KevinCoyle

I have a problem with a bot I tried to create for my model. I've successfully gotten my model into Jedi Knight II, and it works fine when I play it. I made a bot for it and it works but the model has no textures if it's controlled by the bot. The textures are fine when I control the character myself, but if I use the bot, I can see him, the model is correct but he appears all white and black, no textures, I made sure the name of the .bot and the .jkb matched with the model and they do, the only thing that doesn't work is the textures

I had once a similar problem, but the texture was missing on the model when i controled it. i played over internet, it had something to do with that. but i only had that problem once.

another reason could be the folder names, make sure every folder is named correctly and there is no mess with other .pk3 files with the same folder names.

i am not sure if that helps you, but i hope so.

Oh, crap, I had this problem too...hmmm how did I fix it again...

First of all, make sure you use the same name in the bot and jkb files. This name also has to be correct in the .skin file (I mean in the name of the .skin file, so MODELNAME.skin where MODELNAME is also what you use in the bot and jkb file). And make sure that you use the correct name in the models/players/MODELNAME path. If any of these don't match, you can expect trouble.

Archived