Home

PICTURE OF ((BSoV AnTiBLaH)) u guys have to see this picture its really him

coolguy415

here is antiblahs webpage that he made a couple of months ago.I have a feeling that he is really embarassed about it because its got his picture on it and i know how he feels because ive seen the picture lol.He only gave the url to me and several others because we were real close with him. But now i am pissed with him. A couple of days ago i was playing him on a server. I complained about his arrogance and egotism. Every time he won a fight he would start bragging about how good he was. So the ******* started insulting me saying how much he was better than me and how unskilled i was. Now i am pissed with him, so this is my way of getting back at him. Here is the webpage he so much wants no one to see lol andrew mcgrew:

http://www.geocities.com/bsov_antiblah/BSoV_AnTiBLaH.html

OH YEAH IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT THIS GUY IS LIKE THEN GO TO THE DARKSIDE DUEL SERVERS AND LOOK FOR HIM. HE GOES BY THE NAMES OF ELIGH, THE GROUCH, AND MOST OF ALL (((((BSOV ANTI BLAH))))))). LOOK FOR HIM AND LAUGH AT HIM LOLOLOL. I WARN YOU, HE WILL TALK ALOT OF **** (MOSTLY ABOUT YOUR LACK OF SABER SKILL) AND HOW MUCH BETTER HE IS. BUT DONT WORRY, WHEN HE TALKS THAT **** JUST REMEMBER THAT PICTURE HAHAHALOL.

Archived