Home

Attack on America

Guest Aristotle

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

This is kinda like the start of WW1... a terrorist from Serbia kill the Archduke of Austria-Hungary (AH).... AH want revenge, so they declare war on Serbia... Russia, Serbia's ally declares war on AH... then Germany joins, etc... This is kinda scary, eh?

Expect Aphaganistan or Bin Laden doesn't have any allies! No one else wants anything to do with this.

Originally posted by xwing guy

But when we find Bin Laden, all the power from his false god can't save him, because we have the one and true God on our side.

R U a Christian? xwing guy? If so read in Zephania in the King James Version, it talks about this! It is sooo freaky and scary to think that someone prophesyed about this thousands of yrs. ago and that God may be sending his wrath on us for being too powerful and cocky about it!

Guest Gamma732

News Flash: This is **Unconfirmed**, I repeat, this is **unconfirmed**, but a local news station has reported that an Arabic online newspaper has reported that Osama Bin Laden is under house arrest. They didn't say who's holding him or anything, so I kind of doubt this. However, if he's been captured already, so much the better. But, as I said it is **unconfirmed**.

Guest xwing guy

Yes tie guy I'm a Christian. How'd you guess?;) I haven't read that part of the Bible, but there are quite a few profesies out there that I know about. Also when all those people who wrote the Bible where writting it God was giving them the words to write, they just weren't writing off the top of their heads or anything.

Guest Gamma732

News Flash Part 2: There has just been a bomb threat at the Empire State Building. They found a 'suspicious package' on the 44th floor. They've emptied the building except for the cops investigating. The time is 10:40 PM EST

UPDATE: It was a false alarm! The police just said there is NO bomb! Finally some good news.

You know the worst part about this?

The Oklahoma City Bombing had only about 130 dead.

In the 4 planes alone there is suposed to be 282 dead

In the Pentagon over 800 dead is expected

In the World Trade Center...numbering in the tens of thousands.:(

The worst Terrorist incident in The History of the World:(

Yes tie guy I'm a Christian. How'd you guess? I haven't read that part of the Bible, but there are quite a few profesies out there that I know about. Also when all those people who wrote the Bible where writting it God was giving them the words to write, they just weren't writing off the top of their heads or anything.

I didn't ask X-wing, Fett did. Oh well, i am too.

Anyways, Ferg, i think we can expect a little more than 82 dead. That would be a miracle if the number was that low.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Anyways, Ferg, i think we can expect a little more than 82 dead. That would be a miracle if the number was that low.

been posted by Darthfergie for a long time

You know the worst part about this?

The Oklahoma City Bombing had only about 130 dead.

In the 4 planes alone there is suposed to be 282 dead

In the Pentagon over 800 dead is expected

In the World Trade Center...numbering in the tens of thousands.

Next time look:D

Archived