Home

WIP: Shawn Kenobi Jedi Knight sabre

Master Shawn

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many times do I have to say that I only have 1 program for skins, I (apparently unlike all of you) cant afford all those pricy programs to make my skins "cool" and less "cartoony" so just shutup about it!

And mr Crosis, your thinking of the other JO, my clan didnt have hardly enough members cause of other stuff, im 100% positive I have never met you or this Lo_pakev you speak of so just leave me alone dumbass.

I make my own textures mostly, I happen to like the way my sabres look ingame, even if they do seem "cartoony" to everyone esle. Thanks for the offer though. The only time I ask for texture help is when I cant seem to get a part to where I like it. Oh, and Green Panther, I can't get your email address to work.

Jeez crosis you're a real asswipe, and you're leader of a mod team? with your personality and attitude i don't know how anyone on your team can stand you, if i was them i'd quit in a hurry. :rolleyes:

As for your saber shawn i think it looks fine, as do all your others.

Oh well I'll just have to wait for it to come out I guess :( no one listens to me anyway. *removes anakin saber* *patiently awaits the coolest looking saber EVER* :swear: :swear: :swear:

[edit]Probably cause I'm really annoying ;) and my avatar is yoda smoking weed.[/edit]

... its to wait until I see an object ingame before I start complaining about the smaller details (so you won't hear me say it looks cartoony ;) ), but I do believe it looks very nice. I don't think I would use it but that doesn't mean i wouldn't download it, if you make it mod compat. I prefer sabers with spikes ;) aka hatrus series.

Okay CrOsIs i'm gonna be frank.......................................................

Shut the Hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm tired of your damn smart mouth!!!!!!

Shawn doesn't even appear to know you get a ****ing life!!!!!!!

NOTICE THE FREQUENT TIME DELAYS BETWEEN MY POSTS BUCKO!!!?!?

Ill *** my ***** cau**** bea***8 and ***** cat ******* dog dont ***** cause **** i **** you so cheese me I dont *** with *** like Yall **************************************.

If you got balls. Say it.

Archived