Home

JHQ Clan Looking For Servers

Twins of Doom

Alright, first of all I would like to apologize on behalf of the JHQ clan for a couple of members (that I will not name) who are causing trouble. We are dealing with them right now, and they will most likely all be kicked from the clan...unfortunately some of them may convince others to leave, but we don't really have a choice as they are clearly breaking our rules.

This means that we have free spots for members. The member that used to run our clan servers (4 of them) seems to have quit Jedi Outcast so we are down to one clan server that is up and down...run by [JHQ]Inty.

We are looking for members that can run dedicated servers. We are also currently going to begin accepting padawan learners, so your skill is not a factor! Anybody can join!

But we need members that can run dedicated servers. So if you have a decent computer, fast internet, the ability to run a server...and would like to join JHQ post here or fill out the form on our sign up page saying in referal that you can run servers!

http://jkhq.ath.cx

[JHQ]Twins of Doom

BTW: To the staff at Jedi Knight II.net i submitted the Jedi Headquarters website to your links section three months ago and have continued to do so for each month that I wait. I would appreciate it if you could add us!

Originally posted by [JHQ]Inty

As you know twins I'm moving in to my dorm in 2 days. There the college gives us free t1 lines, which will allow me to run the server more often, unless I'm wanting to play a different game myself.

kick ass!:D

but i didn't know that...

anyways, the offer still stands...we need good dedicated servers

Archived