Home

Trebor

Midgit Yoda

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to make an announcement:

Since Midgit Yoda is not here to convey more information on the model right now I speak on his behalf because I helped him by exporting the files to .3ds with my copy of Milkshape 3d. :D

So don't worry people. I have solved Midgit Yoda's problem. ;)

Now just let Midgit Yoda go back to his work on the model right now. :D

And by the way people from what I saw the model is looking good so far.

Okay peeps. Here's the first image I'm releasing. I have unattached everything that needs to be (it was all attached together!) and I've redone the robe a bit (I deleted all the inner stuff of it and then mirrored it to make it thinner). Now comes the fun part. Remodeling. I've found quite a few errors in the model structure and am going to have to re-model a lot of trebor. I also have to import the xsi skeleton but that's later. Here is the image.

image001

Hope j00 like.

More Update. I didn't have to remodel as much stuff as I thought I did. I've almost torn apart the robe and rebuilt it completely lol but it's looking a LOT better now (not so many broken verticies either). Also I had to do a little work on the face b/c of broken verticies. Unless someone has an objection, I'm ready to UVMap.

Image 002

The blackness on the face is due to shadowing.

Well I've decided that I am going to continue reworking a few things on him. for one thing, his nose was too wide. In the reference pics I have seen it's smaller, second of all his whole head isn't that wide. It starts out thin then at about his eyes, it gets bigger, so I'm redefining that. I may post screens tonight but, I won't be on till later because I wanna get as far with Trebor today as I can. Another thing, does anyone out there want to skin him? If so that would be great. I really dislike skinning. You could be skinning him while I work on that other model PIo put into the .zip file. Not sure of what it is though hehe.

Sorry for no updates this week. I've almost finished UVMapping him. I set up a network at my house and for some reason, my comp will not connect to the internet (and in my other 2 the modems were fried in a storm a long time ago). I will hopefully be back on today (I am at school) and be able to upload some new pics. As for you skinnning him mariners, I'd be glad to let you. I'll email you when I get home about it.

Well guys, I'm really happy now. I've fixed my internet now and I am repairing my Network here as well. Shouldn't be much longer untill I re-install 3DSMax and stuff to work on Trebor some. I found something quite interesting. Right before the scene where Yoda is training the children in Episode II, Trebor walks across the screen in front of Obi Wan. Anyway, expect more screens tonight or possibly tomorrow.

EDIT: yes I am finishing that WIP for him as well as soon as I finish Trebor more than likely.

Archived